Willi betz in uk

further to me spotting willi with a big one i know some of the details 20 odd trucks or blokes based in Shenstone Staffs doing work for Toyota

Willi Betz is legally an EU Haulier with his main EC depot in Germany, IRC, therefore there is nothing stopping him working in the UK, the problem with Willi though, was that he had employed some drivers from outside of the EC and validity of their work permits were questionable.

english driver but no stopped in best place for long chat

great, can you tell me more details, cos i am big spotter of Willi Betz trucks, did you see what their number plate is ? is brits or bulgarian or russia or georgia ? also brits drivers work for betz uk, what is like their trailer ? it is usually blue and yellow Tilt or curtainside Kogel / Schmitz ?
Warehouse - is new building or old ? can you give me a details address cos i may go there :sunglasses:

Thank you for info

cheers ben :slight_smile:

i have seen 2 drivers both english one dutch reg one italian …i will get the fleet number next time i spot them… i dont know depot address posted in Shenstone …and Felixstowe details on here a week ago

Billi Wetz has just replaced the yellow LHD Premiums with RHD Actros in Blue. They have moved into Hilton, where we have our depot. there were at least 6 having a wash and brush up in the yard

It appears they were struggling to get drivers for LHD trucks and as they only run down to Ashford or Dartford, there didnt seem to be a lot of need for LHD