Will i get work

Itstough getting your first start. Try your local council and any one like Curries or Dixons.What about Parcel Force and Royal Mail?When I was in your position I went on the buses am still there after 12 years.I call it doing multi-drop.

i have tryed the buses frist time passed app stage but no jobs at the two depots i chose after 6 mths app run out had to apply again got letter back saying sry . i think people are not leaveing jobs at the moment they would be mad to if a job comes up somewhere it goes to a freind or family member, if diane abbot gets her way you will all have to step down. but thanks anyway mate

Ive been trying agencies since i passed my test-3 weeks ago. All in all ive joined 7 agencies for HGV work and all that ive been offered is a £5.60p/h Forklift driving job…although id ■■■■■■ any chance at work going..........1: Im now a HGV driver and B: £5.60p/h for 7 hours a day wouldnt pay my bills, feed my kids and keep my car running!

Im gonna give rob22888s advise ago, copy a shed load of CV`s and Covering letters and just send the buggers off to reputable/potential haulage firms.
Somebodies gotta take notice!

BTW rob22888, I love that you did that and that 1 of the agencies that turned their nose up at you, also had a contract where you managed to get fulltime work from!
I hope you work your short and curlies off and make a good impression, just to show said agency that they [ZB]ed up! Good job m8! :smiling_imp: :smiley:

i have been doing all that since june after 4 mths it starts to ■■■■ u off bigtime. i tapped in how to get hgv work with no experience it put me on a site and someone said theres 1400 drivers with experience who cant get jobs on my yahoo home page the other day it said it will take 14 years for it to get back to how it was before the recession. add mass imigration and conlib its ■■■■■■ mate. now i am looking for any job and still ■■■■ all. if they say it will take 14 yrs it will take 20. if they say theres 1000 ilegals here then there is 3000. that ■■■■ borris jonhson spent 28 mill on a ■■■■■■■ bike hire thing in london. we get about 1 month a year with nice weather. whos gonna hire a ■■■■■■■ bike in the rain go past them racks they all full no ■■■■ uses it. we are run by ■■■■■.the way they cutting things its getting worse by the day. a mum with 2 little kids got cancer they wont give her that drug to give her years to her life she paid her nat ins but they give pakistan 40 mill and spend 28 mill on bikes. drive round kent all the pubs closeing down shops close nuffink new opens. why do judges give a blagger 15 years yet give a ■■■■■ 2 wots worse nicking some dow or nonceing a kid . dianne abbot 142 grand expensives. wot the ■■■■ her wages is only 40 grand it gone ■■■■■■■ mad if you got a job no prob if you have not its ■■■■■■■ hard cause there aint many about.

cockneygazzer:
i have been doing all that since june after 4 mths it starts to ■■■■ u off bigtime. i tapped in how to get hgv work with no experience it put me on a site and someone said theres 1400 drivers with experience who cant get jobs on my yahoo home page the other day it said it will take 14 years for it to get back to how it was before the recession. add mass imigration and conlib its [zb] mate. now i am looking for any job and still [zb] all. if they say it will take 14 yrs it will take 20. if they say theres 1000 ilegals here then there is 3000. that [zb] borris jonhson spent 28 mill on a [zb] bike hire thing in london. we get about 1 month a year with nice weather. whos gonna hire a [zb] bike in the rain go past them racks they all full no [zb] uses it. we are run by [zb].the way they cutting things its getting worse by the day. a mum with 2 little kids got cancer they wont give her that drug to give her years to her life she paid her nat ins but they give pakistan 40 mill and spend 28 mill on bikes. drive round kent all the pubs closeing down shops close nuffink new opens. why do judges give a blagger 15 years yet give a ■■■■■ 2 wots worse nicking some dow or nonceing a kid . dianne abbot 142 grand expensives. wot the [zb] her wages is only 40 grand it gone [zb] mad if you got a job no prob if you have not its [zb] hard cause there aint many about.

WOW, Really? Although i agree with what your saying (not as abruptly though :open_mouth: ) I live on the otherside of the country than you and there are PLENTY of jobs going. But it goes back to the “2 years experience is prefered” scenario!
people/employers, have a certain sort of snobbery here, if the cap dont fit! Its mad because for someone like me who has had over 10 years of work and life experience working with HGV, its really hard to get your foot in the door. I know blokes that have been driving for 20+ years and half of them have the same trouble.
Just keep plugging away and dont let it get you down or too bitter!

bitter i am manic .

i say wot alot of people think but are scared to say. if you had to go to a tgb place you would be as bitter as me .dont know what tgb is pray you neaver do

i dont smoke hardly ever drink . i train ilove training .the other day i see jabba the gut driveing a tipper. if big fat jabba can drive why cant i.i love a dumbell jabba loves a chippy. if you are 25 stone you are a lazy ■■■■■■■■■■■■ i see adriver in another tipper with a turban on . i have no turban . why cant i drive a tipper.then i see a driver outside my local co.op i said hello drive no if they got any jobs. he did not speak english. i speak english why cant i drive for the co.op it makes no sense to me how can you drive around england and not speak or read english. and deal with customers every day lots of drops .it makes no sense anymore. should i start chomping on buckets of kfc wrap a teatowell round me crust and start to speak klingon is that the way in . i mean no offence to know one . is there a secret handshake do i walk in to transport office and say nannono is that the code

sorry lost the plot

cockneygazzer:
i dont smoke hardly ever drink . i train ilove training .the other day i see jabba the gut driveing a tipper. if big fat jabba can drive why cant i.i love a dumbell jabba loves a chippy. if you are 25 stone you are a lazy [zb].then i see adriver in another tipper with a turban on . i have no turban . why cant i drive a tipper.then i see a driver outside my local co.op i said hello drive no if they got any jobs. he did not speak english. i speak english why cant i drive for the co.op it makes no sense to me how can you drive around england and not speak or read english. and deal with customers every day lots of drops .it makes no sense anymore. should i start chomping on buckets of kfc wrap a teatowell round me crust and start to speak klingon is that the way in . i mean no offence to know one . is there a secret handshake do i walk in to transport office and say nannono is that the code

LOL, i wouldnt have quite put it like that (too scared :laughing: ) but i`m feelin your pain.

Where do you live, me and you could become bestest friends and put the country right again!!! :smiling_imp: :unamused: :smiley: