Whys that picture of stobart tri with malcoms been taken off

why :question: ,i mean you can see it out on the roads so why cant it be on here :question: :unamused: :unamused:

Shouldve gone to specsavers :wink:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71210

bubsy06:

well i must be going blind as i can only see one side of the tri,the side with all the names on ,not the side with malcom on,that says picture unavaliable at moment[or words to that effect] :wink: ,can you see the side with malcoms on your p.c then :wink:

same for me ady

Whoever originally posted it onto Flickr has obviously taken it off.

Still plenty others on there though.

ady1:

bubsy06:

well i must be going blind as i can only see one side of the tri,the side with all the names on ,not the side with malcom on,that says picture unavaliable at moment[or words to that effect] :wink: ,can you see the side with malcoms on your p.c then :wink:

Yep :wink:

I own those pictures you all owe me 89 pence each :wink:

Is that the Lorry that likes crashing into parked cars ■■? :blush:

webby08:
Is that the Lorry that likes crashing into parked cars ■■? :blush:

That is the one, the Albanian immigrant who’s car it was has put in an insurance claim with Stobart and Malcolm Logistics Group…

Double Bubble

it’s a waste of a 700hp motor just doing chilled. don’t they normally max chillers at 38 ton so only need a two axle tractor unit?

mickyblue:
same for me ady

and me !

must be something to do with flickr !

I saw the number 1 driver and the vehicle yesterday evening about 7:15pm on the m1 north near Crick. He overtook me,I thought it was strange, he had his hands off the wheel doing quotation marks with his hands and mouthing happy days!!.It does look nice though. Still no sign of Fiona yet.

prdcb1:
I saw the number 1 driver and the vehicle yesterday evening about 7:15pm on the m1 north near Crick. He overtook me,I thought it was strange, he had his hands off the wheel doing quotation marks with his hands and mouthing happy days!!.It does look nice though. Still no sign of Fiona yet.

Is it just me or does the green army always seem to have a couple of extra kms/hour available to them?

beefy4605:
Is it just me or does the green army always seem to have a couple of extra kms/hour available to them?

because this country relies on them so much, that the uk would grind to a halt even if one of their trucks missed a deliery slot or broke down they dont have limiters, permission came from the Queen herself :exclamation: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

beefy4605:

prdcb1:

Not the tesco/stobart hybrid trucks, they seem to bumble along at ‘I’m waiting to die so travel at 30mph’ speeds.

Cruise Control:

beefy4605:

because this country relies on them so much, that the uk would grind to a halt even if one of their trucks missed a deliery slot or broke down they dont have limiters, permission came from the Queen herself :exclamation: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well they do deliver polo ponies for the rich and famous.

You will need
Units:

1 Tomato Sauce
1 Horse Meat
1 Olive Oil (Extra Virgin)
1 Onions
1 Parsley
1 Carrots
1 Chili Peppers
1 Laurel
1 Celery