Why?

Sometimes in a post an image disappears, leaving a blank spot reading photobucket image removed. Why? is this photo bucket not allowing the image to be removed? I can only assume this is some kind of sensorship. I’m not crying about this, i just want to make sure that i don’t break some kind of rule unwittingly.

It’s nowt to do with TruckNET, I think it’s probably something automagic on photobucket that stops it showing an image when it’s being accessed too much or something along those lines. Not 100% sure though.

Paul

MR VAIN:
Sometimes in a post an image disappears, leaving a blank spot reading photobucket image removed. Why? is this photo bucket not allowing the image to be removed? I can only assume this is some kind of sensorship. I’m not crying about this, i just want to make sure that i don’t break some kind of rule unwittingly.

If I post an image on here from my PB account and then I delete that image on the PB site it will read on here as you have said.

I have put 2 pics on here but have then deleted one in my PB account

If you happen to move, delete or rename your photos on your photobucket account it will not show up. Once you have linked your photo on here or anywhere, you have to leave it as is. If this is what is causing the problem, I suggest every new photos or groups of photos need to go into new folders.

Ah i see. Hardly ever delete. just noticed others had. Thank you!