Why ?

It’s Friday night, well actually Saturday morning so why am I am on a truckers forum as I no longer drive trucks ■■ but miss it though !

What a stupid question, who asked it ■■

Dunno, what was it ?

raymundo:
It’s Friday night, well actually Saturday morning so why am I am on a truckers forum as I no longer drive trucks ■■ but miss it though !

Copious amounts of falling down water maybe?

raymundo:

Have you tried ■■■■?

raymundo:

So are you a wanna be( but with more sense ) or a old has been ( still you must have more sense ) or you’d still be driving !

Maybe the Samaritans were engaged.

Why are any of us on here after all we spend our weeks driving and working yet in our spare time here we are so your no different to the rest of us i can only conclude rhat although we moan about this job the fact is we love it maybe its more of a calling than we realise

I never knew that Weatherspoons was open at 3 am, enjoy your pint Captain of the high seas.

Don’t drink beer as 1 pint generate about 3 to get rid off, it’s uisce beatha for me :slight_smile:

raymundo:
Don’t drink beer as 1 pint generate about 3 to get rid off, it’s uisce beatha for me :slight_smile:

What’s that?

bobbya:

raymundo:

What’s that?

Irish whiskey “the water of life”.

raymundo:

Probably because when you stopped driving it was still a job for life that did not have “suits” in an office with zits on their schoolboy faces making crap decisions.
Transport was a hard but enjoyable job. And that’s what you miss…For Christmas sake do not return it will destroy you in 10 minutes with all today’s bull###t.!!

Roymondo:

bobbya:

raymundo:

What’s that?

Irish whiskey “the water of life”.

It’s also spelt the same in Gaelic so the real stuff for me please …Scotch whisky :stuck_out_tongue:

3 wheeler:

raymundo:

Probably because when you stopped driving it was still a job for life that did not have “suits” in an office with zits on their schoolboy faces making crap decisions.
Transport was a hard but enjoyable job. And that’s what you miss…For Christmas sake do not return it will destroy you in 10 minutes with all today’s bull###t.!!

Have to agree with you 100%, and don’t think I will be doing it again. happy enough as I could be with the job I have now which entails doing very little work but a lot of sitting on me arse for a month at a time on a decent daily rate. Also the GT ( theoretical figure worked out on the size etc) means we come just marginally just below where the real maritime bs begins, and trust me you truckers get off lightly in that respect