Why would you

Well as the the heading says why would you want to . Wondering what this applies to.
Well it applies to the idiot driver that thought it would be funny to ring my office and tell them i had a puncture on the trailer which i did’nt. Quite what they thought they would achieve by this i don’t know. I can only assume that this pathetic individual was put out that my truck went quicker than there’s as i did pass quite a few from leaving felixstowe to getting the phone call nr bury st eds. I can’t think of any other reason.
I can’t help wondering Why would you want to do something like that and what you get from it. As it had no effect on me at all.
It really does show the mentality of todays drivers though.

Ehhhh don’t get this…are you paranoid or something■■?

that’s a bit of a coincidence

i was running with a couple of Pentalvers drivers on the A14 coming out of Felixstowe on monday, chatting away on the CB when one of them gets a call from the office to say he had a flat on the trailer, which he didn’t either

this would be somewhere around the Bury St Edmunds exits too

it does make you wonder why though :unamused:

sounds like when you stop to investigate, someone will try to batter you round the lug with a lump of 4x2.

Similar things were happening on the A50 with number plates missing.

Don’t have nightmares!

I know you were shuttlespanker i saw you all so was the same day. If the other guy got the same thing from his office it does make you wonder dont’it. What does someone get from it. Oh and i’m not paranoid deepinvet i just cant understand or think of any other reason why anyone would do that untill now.
Maybe one to watch out for though going by wheel nuts post.

could be paranoia or something more sinister…?

especially if its in the same CERTAIN area … could be some scroats up to no good trying to make you stop … in a CERTAIN area … so that they can be away with your load …

sounds far fetched i know but then again so did gassing drivers… :question: :question:

Wheel Nut:
sounds like when you stop to investigate, someone will try to batter you round the lug with a lump of 4x2.

Similar things were happening on the A50 with number plates missing.

Don’t have nightmares!

that is a very good point there.

i would have proberley stopped to check and have a wander round the trailer checking. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

it’s the police and vosa who are doing it.

they get you to stop, then give you a ticket for an imaginary offence.

limeyphil:
it’s the police and vosa who are doing it.

they get you to stop, then give you a ticket for an imaginary offence.

Now that is paranoia Phil lol

aidey:
I know you were shuttlespanker i saw you all so was the same day. If the other guy got the same thing from his office it does make you wonder dont’it. What does someone get from it. Oh and i’m not paranoid deepinvet i just cant understand or think of any other reason why anyone would do that untill now.
Maybe one to watch out for though going by wheel nuts post.

well, he didn’t stop, i slowed down, he came past me and i checked the tyres for him on the nearside, then i went past him again and checked the offside, so, there was no chance of anyone trying to pinch anything :smiley: