Why Would You Get Offended

I mean who knows you, or where you live, and if you dont like a post dont reply to it.
Or if your offended or upset by a post just dont reply to it.
i mean i am sure there are posters that would like to say for ■■■■■ sake not again ■■■■ off and search the site you dipstick.
The its time, is going to stop people posting and the ones who do will hold back on what they really want to say and that puts an end to open posting plus posting what you would really like to say in the post
Its nice to be told the truth sometimes and thats gone now and i think many would agree the site is gone boring and i know you say the numbers are good but that will change
It seems to be all about the mods now and putting people in there places
when i started i always said when i get to 1000 posts im gone, i think im close enough now

nightline:
I mean who knows you, or where you live, and if you dont like a post dont reply to it.
i mean i am sure there are posters that would like to say for [zb] sake not again [zb] off and search the site you dipstick.
The its time, is going to stop people posting and the ones who do will hold back on what they really want to say and that puts an end to open posting plus posting what you would really like to say in the post
Its nice to be told the truth sometimes and thats gone now and i think many would agree the site is gone boring and i know you say the numbers are good but that will change
when i started i always said when i get to 1000 posts im gone, i think im close enough now

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Anyone know which language I need to select in Google Translate? No clue here.

It could be that somebody had a few in the bank holiday sun…

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Rob K:

nightline:
i mean i am sure there are posters that would like to say for [zb] sake not again [zb] off and search the site you dipstick.

It’s re Rikki’s It’s Time post ( I think). He doesn’t like the clampdown. Some people complained about the trolling, something was done. Some people don’t like the clampdown and would rather have the trolls.#

Never going to make everyone happy, so it’s generally best not to try too hard. :wink:

albion:

Rob K:

nightline:

It’s re Rikki’s It’s Time post ( I think). He doesn’t like the clampdown. Some people complained about the trolling, something was done. Some people don’t like the clampdown and would rather have the trolls.#

Never going to make everyone happy, so it’s generally best not to try too hard. :wink:

Thanks for clearing that up, Albion. It seems to be the Week of the Flouncer as that’s another one announcing his departure. Not sure why they are all complaining here when there are numerous Facebook groups that would welcome them with open arms, where they can talk gibberish and troll each other to their hearts’ content. Anyone would think that you were forced to stay here and not be allowed to post elsehwere on the internet…

A thread moaning about people moaning…
6 pages I’m going for!

xichrisxi:
A thread moaning about people moaning…
6 pages I’m going for!

Doesn’t look like it atm. I suggest commenting again on Friday evening or Saturday morning to take the thread to the top of the page again.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk