Why isn't Monk on premod?

Don’t you think it’s time he is? To be fair it does look like he’s got something over the owners on this site, he should have been on it ages ago. He’s a homophobic racist bigoted troll that is portraying a really bad image for this site and truck drivers in general.

Luke, this should be done via PM to the mods/admin :bulb:

Here it will only attract a load of (possibly, well deserved) venom and then the complainers end up looking as bad as the person they’re complaining about :bulb:

Use the ignore feature, it exists to prevent you from reading comments from somebody who has a tendancy to offend you :bulb:

And to be fair the majority of his issues stem from your confrontational attitude towards him.

I don’t think he cares either way which way you swing.

I have a lot of respect for you Luke, you do your job well (from what I can tell), and have a popular following.

Your vendetta with Mr Monk is getting a bit petty though. I think his post was reactionary as opposed to deep seated hatred.

Just my opinion.

dar1976:
And to be fair the majority of his issues stem from your confrontational attitude towards him.

I don’t think he cares either way which way you swing.

I have a lot of respect for you Luke, you do your job well (from what I can tell), and have a popular following.

Your vendetta with Mr Monk is getting a bit petty though. I think his post was reactionary as opposed to deep seated hatred.

Just my opinion.

Some reaction to a silly comment. You may not know but this stems from the fact he repeatedly came on to topics in bully’s bar about homosexuality with the sole aim of dragging me down a peg or two, being homophobic and trying to make me look stupid. Like I said he brought this all on himself. He’s filled with hate a loathing and lasts nights post finally showed that in the PDF. It is deep seated

Following last nights blatant homophobic attack on Luke, which the great moderators on this site have now removed or brushed under the carpet, I wonder will mr monk be put on pre mod or banned? I doubt so as he is part of the clique! Seems a bit unfair when others have been penalized for a whole lot less. I think it really shows the forum and its moderators for what they are. Make up your own minds, incidently as Harry has admitted before he has several accounts so a ban or pre mod wouldn’t be much good. What a well run forum.

bigtruck:
Following last nights blatant homophobic attack on Luke, which the great moderators on this site have now removed or brushed under the carpet, I wonder will mr monk be put on pre mod or banned? I doubt so as he is part of the clique! Seems a bit unfair when others have been penalized for a whole lot less. I think it really shows the forum and its moderators for what they are. Make up your own minds, incidently as Harry has admitted before he has several accounts so a ban or pre mod wouldn’t be much good. What a well run forum.

what attack?
who Mr Monk?
what pre mod?

What attack ■■? would be intrested to view it as from reading certain posts an opinion is formed.

bigtruck:
What a well run forum.

+1

motionlotion:
What attack ■■?

It’s been removed

MOVE ON !!

I find it bizarre what people concern themselves with.