Why cant i get pic to show by my name?

Still can’t get mine to upload. Keeps saying there is an error.

gardun:
Still can’t get mine to upload. Keeps saying there is an error.

e-mail it to me , or send me a link to it and I will get it working for you :smiley:

Rikki-UK:
e-mail it to me , or send me a link to it and I will get it working for you :smiley:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

OHNO the boss is going to start messing about with things, we’re all doomed I tell you, doomed.

:wink: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:

Rikki-UK:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

OHNO the boss is going to start messing about with things, we’re all doomed I tell you, doomed.

:wink: :smiley:

Well Coffee, it seems you were mistaken. Those pics seem to be working now and the site is still up n running :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks Rikki :laughing: :laughing:

Maybe he could fix Jim’s as well then as his has been knackered for a long time now :confused:

And so is mine, although I just tried again and it said I had been updated.

Maybe my avatar is a little red cross :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:
And so is mine, although I just tried again and it said I had been updated.

Maybe my avatar is a little red cross :stuck_out_tongue:

it will take you back to your school day’s malc.everytime you opened your jotter there was another red cross.or was that just mine :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

All i get is a box with a red x in it . ive tryed a number of different pics all within the 80 x80 pixells and file size stated Grrrrrrrrrr getting most annoyed now lol

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=10725

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=10510