Why are the rules on this site not being implemented?

Rob K:
Proof if it were needed that the pre-mod system is not even worth the words stated in the ‘rules’. Whoever the mod is that is allowing these posts through should be sacked.

Get on with it. I refuse to stoop to your childish levels. I am out until you are banned.

Really?? OK then.

To be honest Rob, even though I found you to be a bit of a Troll and a bully, you still had the balls to stand up to what you believe in.
We’ve had our differences, I’ve already apologised for my BS over a Year ago, life goes on, this place will be a little bit duller without you. Anyway, bye.

bobbya:

Rikki-UK:
The rules are acceptable to the huge majority of people who use this site. I can only suggest if they are not to anyones liking they use one of the other websites out there that have different guidelines to ours.

My ball my rules :exclamation: :exclamation:

As you would be, if it was your site.

Rikki-UK:
The rules are acceptable to the huge majority of people who use this site. I can only suggest if they are not to anyones liking they use one of the other websites out there that have different guidelines to ours.

I find the rules all fair and good even though I have been on premod and also thanks for the link explaining the warnings ratings , I am on number two which could explain why I am not allowed a avatar. sigh
That is all .HTH :wink:

mickyblue:
i don’t even no who is on pre-mod :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Big Vern is .HTH :wink:

Suffolk ReeferBoy:
I am on number two which could explain why I am not allowed a avatar. sigh

Personally I have never considered you to be a number 2.

I hope this helps.

Yes I am…I’m not proud, but they are the facts. HTH. :wink:

personal attack removed

wow, first post and he is pre modded :smiley: :smiley:. Now that takes some doing

On the subject of the forum rules, where are they ? :confused:

tachograph:
On the subject of the forum rules, where are they ? :confused:

Plain English version rules and guidelines
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=42755

Thanks for that, just out of interest how do you find them :confused:

I’ve looked on the index page and in the forums, I’ve obviously missed something :blush:

tachograph:
Thanks for that, just out of interest how do you find them :confused:

I’ve looked on the index page and in the forums, I’ve obviously missed something :blush:

ruleslol.jpg

Oh yeah, I knew I’d seen them somewhere :blush: :blush:

Rob K:
I refuse to stoop to your childish levels. I am out until you are banned.

So he was banned then or you just couldn’t keep your word?

dinosteveus1:

Rob K:
I refuse to stoop to your childish levels. I am out until you are banned.

So he was banned then or you just couldn’t keep your word?

As Rikki once said, It is a long time since anybody was banned.

However Steve, you know better than to try a fishing trip on that subject, because as you already know, IF any sanctions are taken, they will always remain private between the Mod/Admin team and the member.

I know this doesn’t answer your question in the way that you seem to want, but I hope it helps.

dieseldave:
As Rikki once said, It is a long time since anybody was banned.

However Steve, you know better than to try a fishing trip on that subject, because as you already know, IF any sanctions are taken, they will always remain private between the Mod/Admin team and the member.

I know this doesn’t answer your question in the way that you seem to want, but I hope it helps.

Hehehe, what do you think Dave?
I’m just returning the ‘compliment’ to special K, as you know!

dinosteveus1:

Is that different way of saying, “I’m being a childish ■■■■”? Because that’s what you are coming across as. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Thankyou.

Coffeeholic:

dinosteveus1:

Is that different way of saying, “I’m being a childish ■■■■”? Because that’s what you are coming across as. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Thankyou.

Errrr, nope, that was me just returning a favour. You are of course free to read it as you see fit.
Thank you.

Rob K:

bigvern1:
He’s still at it though ain’t he? Things don’t go his way, and off he goes. :unamused:

Exactly the sort of pointless crap and trolling I’m talking about. The whole point of members being on pre-mod is to prevent this from going public. What a complete waste of [zb] time.

Why take things so seriously? :confused: :unamused: Why don’t you go back to truckersworld if thats how you want a forum to be run…Oh hang on your banned. :laughing:

I wasn’t banned…I served my time. Not that it was anyone’s business. SHHHHH! :wink: