Who's senn who W/E 24/11

I have passed diadap on the m6, think that’s all for me :confused:

I seen another Loadtec on the M8 yesterday or Wednesday lunchtime. Went past me just as I was coming off at the Hillington junction. I’m sure the reg ended OCO but could be wrong.

Marky h and Kate in the gloom on the M50 Monday

Swedish Blue in traffic by the Railway pub in Yeovil ( spoke to him on the phone too)

Trucker Al at Sparky services

Couple of Roadways and I think Daniel M1

I was heading North on the A19 yesterday morning and got flashed by a white Stralis with A.M.Philips across the front. No idea who it was :blush:

Oh yeah, someone in a Scania flashed me Monday late morning, around Metalbridge. M6 I think. Or maybe M74. Can never tell on that bit. He was heading north and I was heading back home. Can’t remember the name of the firm

Loadtec Lotto on Monday,about 2.45, M62, but I was in the car

saw a few folks , but ive left the bit of paper in wagon with them scribbled on :smiley:

although i do remember getting a wave and a flash from a chap in car transporter on wednesday lunchtime on the A449 by newport

damoq:
I seen another Loadtec on the M8 yesterday or Wednesday lunchtime. Went past me just as I was coming off at the Hillington junction. I’m sure the reg ended OCO but could be wrong.

From now til xmas you will see us up there daily. Then it will be once in a blue moon again !

I saw a loadtec going north on the M1 around 3ish on Tuesday. Looked like a DAF SSC?

Tango Boy on Friday

Saw Spanky on the M6 south nr. Brum on Wednesday,
The Taff2 at Symonds yat north on Thursday morning
And Dan Lote in West Brom Thursday night.

PremiumTrucker:

damoq:

From now til xmas you will see us up there daily. Then it will be once in a blue moon again !

Only the good drivers get to go tho… You stick to the m62 our kid

Think the fine Scottish air got to me cos I saw nobody this week

Mon, Chapman69 in yard.
Tues, Chapman69 asleep in a layby on the A5.
Thurs, Derbyshire Foden on the A5.
Fri, Dowahdiddyman stuck in traffic on the M25, Gickniff on the M1 & A46, Breedy at Syston.
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Will be heading eastbound on the M62 between 25 and 27 at teatime ish, so might see someone from here, although I wouldn’t have a clue who you are!

Will be in my Renault :unamused: :wink:

DenisF
DaiDap
and one of TrevH’s on the A40, napping :slight_smile:

Goldilox:
Will be heading eastbound on the M62 between 25 and 27 at teatime ish, so might see someone from here, although I wouldn’t have a clue who you are!

Will be in my Renault :unamused: :wink:

There’s photos in the photo section which may help you.

If you see someone flying past you with a disembodied giant Lego man head in the passenger seat that’ll be Switchlogic.

I’m in an 8 wheel FM12 tipper all poshed up with a million LEDs and with a name plate in the window (Tom)

Harry has a green Mag with Southern Star on the front.

BigRIg drives and old blue MAN with bigrig in the window.

Wildfire has a shiny Iveco in a fetching white and blue livery.

Swedish Blue drives a white magnum with a flat and EWE on the number plate.

You won’t see Toby cos he doesn’t exist :wink: or he’s always having tea with the mayor

The rest Just guess :slight_smile:

Very much like this

Kate:
DenisF
DaiDap
and one of TrevH’s on the A40, napping :slight_smile:

Been down there a few times this week Kate, was probably me :laughing:

Think i saw Jessicas Dad northbound on the M11 nr Stanstead around 08.30ish Friday