Whos done the furthest one hit home?

richiessex:
The last services in Swiss before the French border (lake Lusaune) to Calais not stop 11 hours, me bladder was the size of a basket ball by the time I got there :laughing:

It would have been Bologna to Calais, but the swiss cops made sure I pulled into the services cos it was a quarter past ten at night

Vienna to Zeebrugge 11 Hour,not just me

best i know was Kurt Freuhofer ex kuwait on Tuesday evening and Vienna on Saturday 09.00,empty with a Bussing 240 Tractor many Years ago

i started about 7 one fri morning couple of tile collections round modena left there just after dinner stopped in worgel in shell autohoff for 200ltrs diesel and toilet next stop was cappellen to fill up at about 4 am sat morning another quick toilet break up to calais quick kip on boat then new card and up to birkenhead sat night was back down road sun dinner time to get a tuesday evening boat out of genoa to sardinia

Most of these tales are foreign. There must be more UK based tomfoolery going on. I did Cardiff to Edinburgh return twice! Drops took only minutes!!

jessicas dad:
i used to do leeds to coventry then onto peterboro then to dover for the 2am ferry to calais then down to thann les voges in france , then reload mulhouse back to leeds in one hit in a van.

was that for devannies taking turbo housings?done that a few times

Great yarmouth to Aberdeen sraight up tip reload sraight back ,that was oilfeild work for you,Rotterdam to Arbroath via the tunnel and when empty have you time to reload cupar and make tonights Harwich boat thats Dutch planing for you !!!

Left Patras Mon 4pm … arrived Ancona 2pm Tues. Reloaded Wed at Padua, Verona and Feltre and made the 4pm sailing out of Dunkerque Thursday :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

UK norties?? Teehee, how about doing this for a month?? Load
Southampton Docks at night. Run and do anything from 6-10 drops round Spitalfields. Then to JP at Dartford and loading full load of nanas at 6am, run and tip these at Southampton at 9am. Then into Hilsea and load for Charlton or Waltham Point. Then Crayford back to Basingstoke with fruit and then drop the trailer in Southampton for them to load again for the night. 6 days a week for a month. BAD BOY!!!

maverick72:

jessicas dad:
i used to do leeds to coventry then onto peterboro then to dover for the 2am ferry to calais then down to thann les voges in france , then reload mulhouse back to leeds in one hit in a van.

was that for devannies taking turbo housings?done that a few times

yes i used to do it 13 years ago. quite good fun at the time but knackering.