Whoops!!!!!

I was just reading the fine print on the video contract coffee, pen in hand ready to sign, when I got a call from my agent :wink:

Apparently I’m being considered for a new beauty promotion :open_mouth: :smiley: They want me to be in the ‘first’ photo… or did he say the ‘before’ photo? :unamused:

grumpybum:
I was just reading the fine print on the video contract coffee, pen in hand ready to sign, when I got a call from my agent :wink:

Apparently I’m being considered for a new beauty promotion :open_mouth: :smiley: They want me to be in the ‘first’ photo… or did he say the ‘before’ photo? :unamused:

Ditch your agent, I’ll be your agent. Now, if you would just make yourself comfortable on this here couch we can get down to business. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

No chance of letting this drop then?

hey grumps you will be nicking heather mills macartneys place on daytime tv next!!.. :smiley: ps where the hell is my jelly babies?.. :slight_smile:

Coffeeholic:
Ditch your agent, I’ll be your agent. Now, if you would just make yourself comfortable on this here couch we can get down to business. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

errrm… do you normally greet potential clients/video stars wearing…er…so little :open_mouth:

wirralpete:
ps where the hell is my jelly babies?..

ah, yes, well there was a slight problem there - I decided to deliver them personally, but I haven’t had training loading jelly babies and they got a bit squished when I strapped them down :confused: I think maybe a 6 tonne strap was a bit too secure. How do you feel about sherbert dib-dabs?

grumpybum:
errrm… do you normally greet potential clients/video stars wearing…er…so little

This? This is just a small :blush: :blush: :blush: fig leaf I had lying around.

grumpybum:
How do you feel about sherbert dib-dabs?

That gives me a great idea for another scene - dib dabs covered in sherbet. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :sunglasses: :smiley:

ah, yes, well there was a slight problem there - I decided to deliver them personally, but I haven’t had training loading jelly babies and they got a bit squished when I strapped them down I think maybe a 6 tonne strap was a bit too secure. How do you feel about sherbert dib-dabs?

what, is this not the lady who does the telegraph crossword?..yet straps down jelly babies with a 6 tonne strap?..you sure its not the take a break wordsearch your doing instead grumps…dib dabs?.nah tell you what 3 half chewed toffo’s and half a can of carling and you will make me happy… :laughing:

And here is a video of the recovery!

uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JFlaX8TtcXU