Whoops!!!!!

seems a bit extreme to check under the truck,

most of us do it,with it on the wheels.

Reef:

Transport Office on phone<<

Yep ok … Will you still make the delivery on time??

:unamused:

*Transport Office on phone …" Ill ring em and tell em youll be there in 20 minutes, but you might have to give em a hand handballing the load off if its shifted mate"

“but don`t hang around chatting to that Chris Evans DJ bloke on the phone will ya”

peirre:
“but don`t hang around chatting to that Chris Evans DJ bloke on the phone will ya”

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

or doing the "Telegraph" crossword either :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

No chance of letting this drop then? :unamused:

Was asking for directions on an industrial estate this week, and the bloke says - " was that you on Chris Evans the other night?" :open_mouth:

I may have to ask the BBC for compensation for the stress. I wonder if they would change my identity, like in the witness protection programme? :smiley: :smiley:

Lucy:
Which brings us back to the age old question of why on earth these firms don’t just get shot of the crap drivers and/or train them so they are no longer crap rather than coming up with daft ideas like that to allow for their incompetance■■?: :unamused:[/quo
good drivers are few and far between
P.S. is this freightroute week or what :laughing:

Lovlyperson:

matchbox:
Here are a few pictures of one of our vehicles going over in Falkirk.

The story goes, lorry load of whisky barrels shifted after agency driver takes roundabout too fast.

Oh dear!

Mind you, I’d fall over if I’d had that much Whisky as well!

So your Company needs a new agencydriver :question: :laughing:

an agencey driver wouldnt have got a 03 plate :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :lol whiskey barrels
NO garden furniture out of GIRVAN and the stuff doesnt move :question:

grumpybum:
Was asking for directions on an industrial estate this week, and the bloke says - " was that you on Chris Evans the other night?" :open_mouth:

Face it Grumpybum, your a star :laughing: :laughing:

You already have a “personal shower assistant” and your own line in personilised PJ’s :smiley:

You obviously have the X factor

coming soon to Ebay a full line of personalised merchandise from the GBUK house of fashion :smiley: :laughing: :wink:

grumpybum:

Your only option if you want this radio thing to end is to make a video, because if you remember video killed the radio star. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: I’m available to do the filming and it will be very tasteful, I promise. :stuck_out_tongue: Fade up to an opening shot of GB wearing PJs while tightening a ratchet strap. It’s a cold, slightly damp, morning and the silky fabric clings… err, umm, I gotta go, back in a few minutes. :blush: :blush: :wink: :sunglasses:

Coffeeholic:

grumpybum:

Your only option if you want this radio thing to end is to make a video, because if you remember video killed the radio star. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: I’m available to do the filming and it will be very tasteful, I promise. :stuck_out_tongue: Fade up to an opening shot of GB wearing PJs while tightening a ratchet strap. It’s a cold, slightly damp morning and the silky fabric clings… err, umm, I gotta go, back in a few minutes. :blush: :blush: :wink: :sunglasses:

TASTEFUL video go for it GB :laughing: :laughing:

scania245:

Coffeeholic:

grumpybum:

Your only option if you want this radio thing to end is to make a video, because if you remember video killed the radio star. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: I’m available to do the filming and it will be very tasteful, I promise. :stuck_out_tongue: Fade up to an opening shot of GB wearing PJs while tightening a ratchet strap. It’s a cold, slightly damp morning and the silky fabric clings… err, umm, I gotta go, back in a few minutes. :blush: :blush: :wink: :sunglasses:

I am thinking we should “tread lightly” here boys. One miffed woman with lorry full of construction/ destruction equipment could be well dificult to defuse.

Hi vis and hard hat on, sat out side my house in Luton

montana man:

I see what you’re doing. You’ve already got the costume so you are angling for the part of the devilishly handsome construction worker at the delivery point. Busted. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:

montana man:

I see what you’re doing. You’ve already got the costume so you are angling for the part of the devilishly handsome construction worker at the delivery point. Busted. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Not at all dear fellow, I heard the Village People were reforming so I was just warming up for the audition :laughing: :laughing:

Coffeeholic:

grumpybum:

Your only option if you want this radio thing to end is to make a video, because if you remember video killed the radio star. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: I’m available to do the filming and it will be very tasteful, I promise. :stuck_out_tongue: Fade up to an opening shot of GB wearing PJs while tightening a ratchet strap. It’s a cold, slightly damp, morning and the silky fabric clings… err, umm, I gotta go, back in a few minutes. :blush: :blush: :wink: :sunglasses:

You could follow that with a shot of an extending dipper arm :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:

Coffeeholic:

grumpybum:

It says a" a cold slightly damp morning" so it may be a bit too cold for the dipper arm to rise malc :blush:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wheel Nut:

Coffeeholic:

grumpybum:

Given the current situation in the UK construction industry I was thinking it would more likely be a pole. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

montana man:

scania245:

Coffeeholic:

grumpybum:

I am thinking we should “tread lightly” here boys. One miffed woman with lorry full of construction/ destruction equipment could be well dificult to defuse.

MM low moral fibre son :laughing: me il take the consequences :laughing: :laughing:

Just let me know when you’ve all finished :unamused: Oh how I long to be a nobody again…

Would I get my own trailer to change into my pj’s in for the video shoot?

grumpybum:
Just let me know when you’ve all finished :unamused: Oh how I long to be a nobody again…

Would I get my own trailer to change into my pj’s in for the video shoot?

You can use your own trailer if you wish but I was thinking a box trailer may afford more privacy. We’ll go with whatever you feel comfortable with. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

montana man:

scania245:

Coffeeholic:

grumpybum:

coffe i hope you do a betamax copy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

scania245:
coffe i hope you do a betamax copy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I was thinking High Def DVD, we don’t want to miss any err, details. :wink: