Whoops !

Dropping the lift axle immediately after impact is what I would have done too Reef :wink:

Agency

tango boy:
Agency

Ex agency :laughing:

That crossing was closed for a couple of days last week,maybe the week before. I think there was a wee bit of re-surfacing going on…

I work with the guy he’s an experienced driver and it wasn’t his fault, it was 16 foot trailer and a 16’6" height clearance on the barriers. Network Rail have admitted that height barrier he hit was set at 4.7 metres when it should’ve been at least 5 metres. Driver in the clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

therealnasa:
I work with the guy he’s an experienced driver and it wasn’t his fault, it was 16 foot trailer and a 16’6" height clearance on the barriers. Network Rail have admitted that height barrier he hit was set at 4.7 metres when it should’ve been at least 5 metres. Driver in the clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good news. I’m surprised the rail mob admitted it was wrong though.

If it was his fault then he would of probably been fined, points on his licence, lost his job etc etc… :open_mouth:

but because it was the rail company’s fault it will be a case of…move along, move along, nothing to see… :angry:

Tooz:
If it was his fault then he would of probably been fined, points on his licence, lost his job etc etc… :open_mouth:

but because it was the rail company’s fault it will be a case of…move along, move along, nothing to see… :angry:

If I were the lorries company I’d be looking for compensation from network rail.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Oh dear his boss is not going to be a happy bunny… Scottish wagons always look tidy.

IronEddie:

Tooz:

If I were the lorries company I’d be looking for compensation from network rail.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

i wonder if the Rail mob have resurfaced under the 15’ bridge on the A5 at Hinckley…as some clown has hit that today :unamused:

carryfast-yeti:
i wonder if the Rail mob have resurfaced under the 15’ bridge on the A5 at Hinckley…as some clown has hit that today :unamused:

The RAIL mob tends to stay out of resurfacing many ROADS :open_mouth: , I think you will find they are responsible for the bridge & what is on it , & not the road that is under it , that is Council or Highways :unamused: :wink:

Casual Observer:

carryfast-yeti:

The RAIL mob tends to stay out of resurfacing many ROADS :open_mouth: , I think you will find they are responsible for the bridge & what is on it , & not the road that is under it , that is Council or Highways :unamused: :wink:

it was a joke ffs! :unamused: