Whole threads gone walkabout

Mike-C:

flat to the mat:
I would stick to knitting yoghurt if you think a bear is a defenseless animal :unamused: or pop along to the nearest river and berate the anglers for taking pics of their catch .

You don’t half make me laugh. You’re like a kid who just won’t do as he’s told and wants to argue back all the time. Go shove ya pictures we aint interested in them. I’m not sure whats hard to comprehend about that.
Who’d of thought it, a trucking forum doesn’t want pictures of gutted bears? Its getting worse here, its like a dictatorship , they won’t let ya do what ya want !!! :laughing:
You’re a royal pain in the arse to be honest. If we done everything you wanted this would be a great forum for harrasing people and posting pics of dead animals.

Oh dear , Mikes been on the cider again and is mixing me up with someone posting pics lol . Pay attention !!

flat to the mat:
Oh dear , Mikes been on the cider again and is mixing me up with someone posting pics lol . Pay attention !!

Mikes on no cider, Mikes paying attention. Mike knows who posted the pics, Mike knows who’s doing the whinging about them being removed.

If I can make a request - if a thread is pulled please post a clear reason for doing so out of respect to all those who have read/posted on it. I understand that on occasion for reasons various, mods have to take this action but if we know why it’ll help us post in the spirit of the forum, Ta. :smiley:

Socketset:
If I can make a request - if a thread is pulled please post a clear reason for doing so out of respect to all those who have read/posted on it. I understand that on occasion for reasons various, mods have to take this action but if we know why it’ll help us post in the spirit of the forum, Ta. :smiley:

Respect works both ways.
Why would we continue to offer respect to those who can’t respect the forum?

Absolutely - but on a thread there maybe 20 sensible posts and two jerks ruining for everybody else.

Personally I wouldn’t say anything on here that I wouldn’t say in a cab or pub.