who owns it

I saw one of these scanias tonight whilst out on patrol but it was white with the Reg FHZ101. It had a blue eagle on the side and scania in blue on the rear. It was a 6 wheeler pulling the standard size trailer which i thought was to long but thats my opinion for euro?

also does anyone have any pictures for it also thanks

Mick

Couldnt you just do a PNC check??..or are you not allowed to do that either!!! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

I know GARRY GEORGE at Grendon has got a white longline.

Is it this one mate. :smiley:

JOBE BEN:

removalboy:

JOBE BEN:

Could be.

Looks like the Dids are going upmarket, no more double cabbed Transits from now on. Did it have a cage side tipper on the back? :laughing:

it was the blue and white one coz i no the reg FHZ 101 it is owned by j.f.hogan of felixstowe and it is a 4x2 and also garry george has a silver one

bullitt:
Couldnt you just do a PNC check??..or are you not allowed to do that either!!! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

i can do loads all day but like all officers you have to have a good reason for it because you are gaining information on a person without a reason behind it

removalboy:

JOBE BEN:

yes it was that one parked up with a trailer with 6 wheels on either side lol

could be a 4 axle splitter trailer, but the Longline is definately a 4x2 :smiley: