who is he?

we have seen the comments, and crazy writing by immigrant.
and we have seen the the other side of him, where you can understand the entire post.

so who is he? and were does he think his borat style posts are going to get him?

Plus he’s posted pictures from LovelyPersons photobucket account.

I assumed he was an alternate screen name of an established existing member created for trolling purposes.

Fred Kanka, aka lovely person, aka Immigrant would be my guess. Always good to get a perspective from left field as it were, sometimes off the field.

Silver_Surfer:
Fred Kranka, aka lovely person, aka Immigrant would be my guess. Always good to get a perspective from left field as it were, sometimes off the field.

Fixed that for ya.

Smokescreen.

My guess is the OP of this thread :slight_smile:

the answer is here …

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=80326

why does fred kanka, lovelyperson and immigrant need to keep changing his name, trolling and spamming thats why.

the foe button is your friend.

Blokes a [zb]Really can’t see any benefit he has to this forum,his access should be denied purely because he ■■■■■■ off the regulars.

flat to the mat:
Blokes a [zb]Really can’t see any benefit he has to this forum,his access should be denied purely because he ■■■■■■ off the regulars.

I ■■■■ off the regs and so do all those that don’t agree with me cos I’m a regular, lol. In fact, twice a day, thanks.

flat to the mat:

But he is a regular and has been on this forum for a lot of years.

If we all shared the same views, all forums everywhere would be pointless because there would be nothing to discuss… :unamused:

Nobody is forcing you to read his posts, anymore than you are being forced to read my drivel… :smiley:

Relax. Life is far too short…

Piston broke:
If we all shared the same views, all forums everywhere would be pointless because there would be nothing to discuss… :unamused:

Nobody is forcing you to read his posts, anymore than you are being forced to read my drivel… :smiley:

Relax. Life is far too short…

But—if we didn’t read his posts,we wouldn’t know if they were rubbish or not.After all,there may be the occasional pearl in there.Just maybe. :smiley: .Relax? Absolutely. :smiley: :smiley:

I ■■■■ people off. Sometimes I mean too, sometimes…MEH! :wink:

This is one of the few forums I use that does not have an “ignore user” tab in the UCP, it does have friend or foe but I don’t think that would hide that particular persons posts. I could be wrong because I have never used them.

Looking on the bright side he has at-least stopped resurrecting very old posts that are no longer relevant.

brados:
This is one of the few forums I use that does not have an “ignore user” tab in the UCP, it does have friend or foe but I don’t think that would hide that particular persons posts. I could be wrong because I have never used them.

Iveused the foe button with and I don’t his posts anymore but can still see the quotes.