Who goes where w/c Mon 30/07/07

So where is everyone going :question:

load ranks at 05.30 then to brum,reload hansons for pompey tue morn.

wed man utd for inter milan, thu day off, fri day run.

Any Homebase RDC, and possibly Boots Beeston…

Luv
Chrisie… :sunglasses:

Southampton for 4am to middleton Manchester (Tesco RDC) reload Heinz for Eastbourne.

Around Norwich doing drops every day, then anywhere in Norfolk or Suffolk for collections in the late afternoon.

3 times to Dublin this week for me!!

Coffeehoilc… uk all week…lol :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Mon - Fri Sat by the phone waiting for the agy to ring. Hoping for more than 2 days this week :cry:

Tues Dr hope too be singed off the sick :laughing:

Fri Edinburgh for truckfest

going solo to spain to pick up a new trailer from zaragoza and bring it back to the yard, lovely week!

eastbourne to grimsby. reload night out and possibly multidropping on the way back if not just straight back

Weather permitting, I shall be camping somewhere in Wales,
although this will mean missing the arrival of my new Truck :cry:
Still, hopefully it’ll stand until I get back.

I have 2 deliveries in Burton.

Paul@midway■■?

Whats the difference between Coors number 1 and Hawkins lane?

loading bedford tuesday so some other bugger can go to sunny malaga :frowning:

hopefully out to grande synthe thursday to load a slag pot carrier for dubai (via antwerp) - so top tip: give the back lanes of Flanders a miss thursday night :smiley:

euromat:
going solo to spain to pick up a new trailer from zaragoza and bring it back to the yard, lovely week!

would that be from Lecitrailer?

Tuesday and Thursday, both nights out up to Argos at Darlington.

Same old s…t!

Two or three loads a day of building materials round Norfolk.

iceland again. i spent all this week running to north east england and it looks like the same next week. mon - durham, byker and gateshead

Tip Leicester and then empty down to Felixstowe with the empty if there’s any room on the quay this week.

3 drops brussels 2& in N.L…some where

Load Passendale, tip Boroughbridge tues 1300hrs.

Off to scotland, i.e grangemouth, edingburgh then livingston on my new job so its going to be a tad nervous for a day or two. then dont know where for rest of week.