Who goes where w/c Mon 30/06/08

So where is everyone going :question:

Sunday , Monday , Tuesday and Saturday.

3AM start from atherstone, Upto Norton Canes Services, Liverpool Airport, Lime Street Station , then Preston Station.

plus any other rounds that need doing and i can fit in to comply with weekly rest periods etc

Monday - No idea. I phoned the office on Friday afternoon to get Monday’s start time only to be told they thought I was on holiday :sunglasses:

Tuesday - I am on holiday :smiley:

Wednesday - Greenwich to Calais (by bicycle and ferry)

Thursday - Calais to Abbeville (by bicycle)

Friday - Abbeville to Beauvais (by bicycle)

Saturday - Beauvais to Paris! (by bicycle)

Sunday - Paris locals (on foot/Metro etc), before returning to London by Eurostar, then back home to sunny Northants by Silverlink Trains.

But I won’t be alone - there are about 70 of us taking part in a sponsored bike ride, raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis Trust. Enjoy your week at work :wink:

Import box for Rotheram out of Doncaster and leeds PN for a drop and swap and the im in the hands of the planners for the rest of the week :laughing:

Not a clue, but if it’s anything like last week then a destination to a Ronald MacDonald’s will be involved somewhere. :laughing:

:laughing:

leave late sunday deliver dusseldorf, then 5 delivers south germany reload stuggart then head home.

shipping france sunday prob on the 6pm dunkerque boat then on towards germany a few deliviers in and around dusseldorf the across to the old east bit of germany for 2 more drops and to reload hope to be back by friday lunch time :laughing:

DHL @ Glasshoughton all week & dossing around W.Yorks. Talk about easy money :sunglasses: :smiley: :smiley:

After 3 glorious weeks holidays nice late start Monday, loading up at carcraft Birtley with a load of scrappers to go to Rochdale then into Ellesmere Port for a load of Vauxhalls back to the Northeast :smiley:

Aint made me mind up yet. But i suppose i will have to go in as i dont get paid if i dont. Bugger aint it.

sat in belfast (been here 3 days so far), load out monday night ship back to stranraer tuesday morning, and have 4 days to get to glasgow :sunglasses: will be finding a nice spot to park on the coast and have a look round then get the truck parked securely and maybe rent a car later in the week and explore the west coast of scotland

its a hard life sometimes!

ON days yet again, first port of call
Monday 0500hrs,
a local paper printing plant to deliver
a load of paper , useing the jolada
trailer in Hagen, and then off to Moers
to load 24tn of HAZ on pallets, this takes
about 90mins to load and secure , to
fullfill the standards that customer
has laid down,after that who knows
what the TM has in store,

Sri Lanka for a holiday yehawwwwwwwwwwwwww :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

euromat:
sat in belfast (been here 3 days so far), load out monday night ship back to stranraer tuesday morning, and have 4 days to get to glasgow :sunglasses: will be finding a nice spot to park on the coast and have a look round then get the truck parked securely and maybe rent a car later in the week and explore the west coast of scotland

I take it when your in Glasgow you’ll be parked up at the SSEC,
If i’m passing i’ll come in and say hello. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Nice easy day following last week off with the 'flu.

Roll into the yard about 0830. :slight_smile: pick up trailer and load at 0900 for a 1400 Preston. Although I ain’t too keen on this type of load, it really is a doddle of a job.
All this is assuming the truck will start, as it’s been stood all week.

The rest of the week will get progressively worse :cry: - trust me.

alfa man:

euromat:

I take it when your in Glasgow you’ll be parked up at the SSEC,
If i’m passing i’ll come in and say hello. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

should be all going well if nothing else is in there!!

Run down to Gosport Sunday, night out at me daughter’s, catching 8.00 ferry Portsmouth - Caen.

GG’s on his hols!! :laughing:

Back on 8th July. We’re touring France on the bikes and taking in a French Harley rally next weekend.

Don’t work too hard! :wink:

Load of bricks out of whittlesey then down to Southampton. Tues wotever…turns up more than likely into Ringwood for a south load…

off up to theakstons brewery in masham to load me tanker then take it to marstons brewery burton on trent, where after that who knows cos my boss dont!!