Who goes where w/c Mon 30/04/07

So where is everyone going this week :question:

The passenger seat!! :smiley:

On driver development duty on Monday.

another week at wilkos/canutes M-F 11:00am…destination unknown

08:00 Monday DHL, Hatfield. Shuttle a couple of units down to South Mimms for their two yearly tacho check which should take care of most of the morning, then up to Corby for a 18:00 drop and swap. Lots of sitting about time so I’ll get caught up on a few TV programmes, and a decent number of hours for the day. Not a bad start to the week at all.

Another week on holiday!!! Not even getting bored yet!!! :wink: :wink:

i dont know where im going on monday but its a 0330 start at boots.
i have picked up a couple of trunks for boots to spennymoor during the week but i dont know what days or when as yet (or where spennymoor is :blush: ) :confused:

scotland mainly edingburgh dunfermaline alloa alva bathgate and livingston. takes care of monday :smiley:

run back in tuesday job done

jon

southampton to north norfolk on monday in a day… me thinks not… tue and wed up to marlborough thurs not know and fri shippin out to belgium… thats about it really

Monday sleep :sunglasses:

And the rest from the week again 1530 to 2330 at the same place

:smiley: Monday tip Stoke and Walsall. Reload Wolverhamton and home :sunglasses:

Rest of the week… :question: :question: :question:

To a lapdance bar in Manchester :sunglasses: :blush:

scanny77:
i dont know where im going on monday but its a 0330 start at boots.
i have picked up a couple of trunks for boots to spennymoor during the week but i dont know what days or when as yet (or where spennymoor is :blush: ) :confused:

Durham. :wink:

Leamington Spa and Atherstone Monday - maybe somewhere else if I get done in time. Rest of week yet to surprise me

Tipping Nissans Leighton Buzzard then up to Thirliegh to load for Northeast, back into Nissan for my favourite place London :cry: :cry: :cry:

Local Monday between Glasgow and Edinburgh city… In office Tuedsday and Wednesday as acting TM and then rest of week just local in Edinburgh again… fairly easy week :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

nowhere for a couple of days, due to having an argument with a heifer inTaunton Market on Sat :cry: :cry:

which has left me with a reduced number of correctly functioning knees :wink:

Denis F:
nowhere for a couple of days, due to having an argument with a heifer inTaunton Market on Sat :cry: :cry:

oh dear Dennis what did you do to upset it
hope your knee feels better soon

well it turns out i am working tonight…locals apparently…

back on nights …lurvly :slight_smile:

Denis F:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: What happened Dennis did you not buy her a drink first ■■?

montana man:

Denis F:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: What happened Dennis did you not buy her a drink first ■■?

don’t think she liked my driving :wink:

edit:
I forget to tell you she charged :wink: