Who goes where w/c Mon 29/03/04

Simon:

Dapper Scavenger:
(Plus, I’m moving to Scotland in 4 weeks!)

Where is it you’re moving to Dapper :question:

Off to Edinburgh. Going over next week to look at a place to rent, probably get a 12 month lease. I’m looking forward to getting a regular job - I’m sick of agency work!

Late start for me today - 1800. More than likely going to (from Dewsbury with bananas) Leicester fruit market, Leicester Co-op then Southampton fruit market all to tip. Usually run back empty silly hours of Monday morning to Brackley Ind Est and ditch it there for the night and start lunch-time ish Monday back up to Dewsbury.

I’m in the only low roof FH12 this week til I get my motor back, so give us a wave if you see me in N929SOV. :smiley:

0900 wincantons (rothwell) then■■?

Tip Totton 7am, back to Avonmouth to swap trailers. Tip Overton Mill ( Basingstoke) in afternoon. Probably end up in Purfleet sometime Monday night.

Local as always (no I don’t get bored with it!!) About 100k if I’m lucky. I should get a second load in the afternoon. 3 drops all within an hours drive of the yard. :laughing:

DAve

leave swadlincote monday night down to northamton then upto castleford nip over to bradford swop trailers back to swadlincote then home then bed. repeat till friday :smiley: