Who goes where w/c Mon 25/07/05

So where is everyone going this week :question:

pam

Load 40’ Pompey 8am, drop box at Southampton, collect another 40’ empty, load Camberley for delivery to Felix on Tuesday. This container lark is such hard work… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

10am tip at Aldridge nr. Walsall then who knows where :confused:

on holiday :smiley: :smiley: going down to paignton for a week then anywere i fancy on the way back

Don’t know,but that’s the joy’s of our job at DHL.We have got some new contract’s starting and for the 4 artic driver’s it’s going to be a nightmare as they are all full load’s.Especially as we are doing away with owner drivers/subbies,only using them as and when required. :wink: In other word’s giving them the job’s that we don’t want to do,but have too as it’s in the contract. :wink:

Brewery trip monday empties in loaded out.Yet another meeting with management,wagon goes in for 6 weekly & MOT monday night ,so could be doing anything till it comes back.

1.30 start going to harlow and stevenage then for a hanging collection out of lincoln road enfield

jon

mon bobtail to portsmouth pick up m/t trailer back to shropshire tue bobtail to plymouth m/t trailer back to shropshire wed tba

Ship tomorrow to Stuttgart area, 3 deliveries Bondorf and 1 Herrenberg. Reload Herrenberg Tuesday and home Wednesday.

Coffeeholic:
Ship tomorrow to Stuttgart area, 3 deliveries Bondorf and 1 Herrenberg. Reload Herrenberg Tuesday and home Wednesday.

You gone part-time??

I requested a quick trip this week as I have family coming down from Scotland on Wednesday and I better show my face for a couple of days. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

Up to Caenarfon then Wrexham back to purfleet then up to Liverpool then Widnes back to Purfleet then Nottingham over to Lincoln back to Purfleet see what time I have left then a local then home

A lay in Monday followed by a couple of track days on the motorcycle :stuck_out_tongue: then the rest of the week off to complete my summer holidays :smiley:

Then back next week to join the sinking ship :open_mouth: Our manager has been given 2 hours to clear his desk, and my favourite disponent has put in his notice

usual day work. EPSOM to ALBURY. monday til friday lunch time.

then whey hey its off to south of france for a weeks FISHING.
big CARP and CAT FISH.
with a couple of nights in the local village to sample the local brew chucked in for good measure… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Pick up a narrowboat at Linslade, then off to sample the delights of canalside pubs for a week :grimacing:. Second of hols, househunting :wink:.

Coffeeholic:
I requested a quick trip this week as I have family coming down from Scotland on Wednesday and I better show my face for a couple of days. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

Anything for an easy life Neil. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: You know what them lot fae Edinburgh are like.I Should i married one. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: As wife dig’s me in rib’s. :blush: :laughing: :laughing:

two weeks holiday

bliss!

into trafford for six pick up 45ft box down to southampton for 1pm :laughing: :unamused: back empty swap for another 45ft box then for enfeild tues at 2pm rest of the week tba

Not sure, area 6+ kent and east anglia, let you know later

God knows, but it won’t be far.

I did 47km on Wednesday and 49km on Friday. :frowning: