Who goes where w/c Mon 24/03/08

So where is everyone going :question:

mrs mix:
So where is everyone going :question:

off to dover to get norfolk line ferry then have 7 drops in germany starting in bremen and finishing in berlin reload thursday home friday ish!!! :smiley: :smiley: . have a good easter all. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Monday!!! :open_mouth: well nearly 230am Tuesday :confused: stafford for 730am :astonished:

4am monday for a lidl livingston followed by morrisons bathgate

Tuesday, running for ECM out of Teesport(next door to Lucy’s depot). Dont know where to though.

my last week in scunthorpe as we are being kicked of site… again.

its not the workers fault just bad mangement.

looks being doncaster next at toll bar on flood damage.

Monday : Day off (■■■■ bank hoildays),
Tuesday : Castleford & Wallasey,
Wednesday : Oxford,
Thursday : Don’t know yet,
Friday : Don’t know yet.
Breedy.

monday bank holiday
tues cardiff once Ive swapped my night out gear from my old truck to my newish Daf cf
wed ■■
thurs ■■
fri ■■

rugby with a load of waste paper

monday FSA clear customs for swiss amd onto aachen
tuesday 4 drops frankfurt area and try to get 2 off at strassburg
wed strassburg if unlucky yesterday 2 drops comar into swiss prattlin to clear and deliver over to stein am rheine to load in morning
load S a R and Koblenx clear swiss customs and top up at strassburg to top up and up towards lux
fri back to calais clear at dover and get home

Tuesday Start - 1 drop at Gate Gourmet at Heston, 3 pallets of Air Canada Stuff, then back round to Maldon with 30 Pallets of Organic Boullion’s, then reload somewhere undesireable no doubt, for Switzerland.

monday - off
tuesday - 6am off to brum

6.30am start tomorow for a 9am Middlewich and back to the yard empty.

Monday
4.30am start for a Homewood to Lichfield, then to Normanton for aload of sugar for LIchfield then home.

Tuesday
Not sure till Monday.

Monday - not going anywhere

Tuesday 0630 start to load at Hemsworth (near Pontefract) with oil seed ■■■■ to tip at Liverpool, then probably reload soya off the docks and back to tip at Fridaythorpe, then back to the yard to park up.

Wed-Fri probably carbon copies of Tuesday. Oh how I love the M62.

Paul

I’m only working Friday next week :frowning: It’s beginning to do my head in, all this time at home!

got no work planned, off on holiday snowboarding wednesday for a week, bring it on!!

tuesday tip camberly>milton keynes>west brom>

wednesday tip middelwich reload for swiss :slight_smile:

Still debating wether to go back at all :confused: only been on this job 3 weeks and absolutely knackered, might just put the keys and phone in the post :open_mouth: time will tell.

Monday off - and then tuesday i start my first class 1 job :open_mouth: - induction and health & safety all day tuesday :cry: and then out with another driver for the rest of the week learning the ropes so to speak :smiley:

Week off :smiley:

so probably spending a fair bit of that on “endless ocean” on the wii… (its addictive) :blush: