Who goes where w/c Mon 23/10/06

So where is everyone going this week :question:

pam

Another week on agy at wilkos at worksop 11am starts

run M/T to LILLE load ambiant for delivery liverpool tuesday.

Pick up new tractor in Worcester, Massachussetts :smiley: then Portland, Maine,then
St.Albans Vermont,then who knows :unamused:

Mon, Tues, down to Penzance and then back for Wed to pick up my new truck :smiley:
Don’t know for rest of week, but prob Scotland to see me into the weekend.

ohterry:
run M/T to LILLE load ambiant for delivery liverpool tuesday.

Feerymasters?

Bloody Pentre Reels at Leigh for 9am, didn’t bother checking the paperwork for the reload, I was depressed enough by the tip already. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I’m the one in half a Stralis. See thread I’m just off to post. For once t’wasn’t me, I just get to drive around explaining it to people. :angry: :blush: :unamused:

Loading Corby monday morning for Shotton paper, Then over to Malton ready to load Tuesday morning for gent.

starting new job at langdons out with another driver all week to show me ropes…

Got 3 days on the agency doing 7.5 ton work for a plumbers suppliers in Sheffield.

Hopefully some more class 2 work for another local agency after that.

3 drops newport monday.
devon and cornwall tues and weds
1 drop wednesbury on thurs
friday unknown at mo

start tomorrow dinner empty to swansea then of the london then back empty to swansea then up to warrington repeat

Local plant hire companies, followed by tipper firms. Then on to agencies and job centre. :cry:

after a week off to look after my son whilst the wife went back to work im back on nights wolves to burtonwood back to wolves sunday night.

god im going to miss jeremy kyle , to buy or not to buy and this morning :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley:

jon

Home for 24hrs, then pick a freezer trailer up from Harwich tomorrow afternoon starting up north somewere, as long as i get back to Esbjerg for next saturday i dont mind as im on holiday for 3 weeks.
sdj

nowhere as I’m on a weeks hols! and stuff the management who wanted me to cancel it!

waitrose newbury
all week again

Nowhere, can’t be arsed.

Already loaded for 9am drop at weston super mere :unamused:

then who knows

Just tipped in Nürnberg, so im just chill out, shower and eat in a Autohof and wait for me text in the morning for a load going to España it could be to Barcalona, Madrid or Málaga, who knows, my money is on Barcalona :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: