Who goes where w/c Mon 23/07/07

So where is everyone off too next week :question:

On the Norwich run in my (hopefully) mended truck which I am using Jaffa cakes to bribe the engineers to fix.

Monday, Wednesday and Friday: Hatfield - London Colney - Krefeld.

Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday: Krefeld - London Colney - Hatfield.

Coffeeholic:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday: Hatfield - London Colney - Krefeld.

Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday: Krefeld - London Colney - Hatfield.

Don’t forget your MAUT, Coffee :slight_smile: :slight_smile: You may not have the little box anymore. Any idea what times you will be shipping out as I assume you will be going through Venlo? Will keep me eyes peeled for you … I have a distuinguishing mark on me truck now… ‘Big Momma’ on the sunvisor

Didn’t have a Maut box for my last 6 or so months of trips to Germany as an OD so no problem there. Departing Colney 05:00 on Monday and 06:00 on Wednesday and Friday. Might go Venlo or might go Roerrmond just for a bit of variety.

Was that you I saw heading north on M1 by Coalville exit on Tuesday afternoon around 15:45?

St Dizier and somewhere near Langres for monday ,peugoet Vesoul and Lyon Tuesday, place near Avignon and marseille Wed . hope to reload wed too back home for friday

Off to somerset to learn how to work a wagon and drag car transporter! :unamused:

Not a clue yet don’t start until tuesday 4 on 4 off don’t know if i mentoned the 4 on 4 off thing more than a dozen times this morning :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

World is mi oyster from Tuesday to Friday :laughing:

Mon not sure yet

Tues hospital for some more tests

Wed hospital to see consultant hopefully then to a different hospital for tests results :unamused: :unamused:

gosprt for 5 am,meaning a 3 am alarm call,then to battersea and wembley for two drops then tilbury for a back load to forest.

Interview mon at 10am, if I don’t get it then it is decision time.

Do I hold out for the other tipper firm who could be a week or a couple of months before starting me?

Do I stick with the agency? although I have told them I do not want to go back to the multidropping firm I have just done 2 days with.

Or…

The firm that laid me off a week ago has phoned up saying I can have my old job/lorry back from monday week. :open_mouth: :question: :exclamation:
It turns out one of the other drivers has put his notice in leaving a vacancy.

Pro’s
I definatly have 2 job offers and work in the meantime

Con’s
My old job means a half hour commute each way where the “waiting” one is a 5 min commute each way. Money is the same for both

All academic if I get this one on monday as it is 10 mins each way and better money anyway

:question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :wink:

Good luck with ur decision :laughing:

Semtex:
Interview mon at 10am, if I don’t get it then it is decision time.

If you don’t get the job on monday take your old job, you can always leave if the other guys offer you a job in a week/month :wink:

Ring about another job on monday morning :neutral_face:

Other than that 2pm start with present firm and whatever stormin’ norman tells me to do throughout my shift

Reef:

Other than that 2pm start with present firm and whatever stormin’ norman tells me to do throughout my shift

Not you as well mate, this one not going to well. Have I missed something (I usually do :laughing: )

Semtex:

Reef:

Not you as well mate, this one not going to well. Have I missed something (I usually do :laughing: )

The daft thing is Sem im actually enjoying this job ( apart from the W reg 4 series Scania auto im driving :imp: )
It’s just that ive found out about the possibility of a job where i can be based just 2 mins down the road from me and its a £100 a shift (plus night out money if the wife ever lets me go back up the road) and the longest shift is around 11 and a 1/2hrs or could be as little as 5 - 6 hrs and driving new SSC’s or TGA XXL’s and ive got this info from a number of different sources so far so we’ll just have to wait and see if they’ve got a spare truck for locals in my area otherwise it would be based in Cardiff and thats no good for me on days/nights so i would stay where i am

trolleys again. monday off, tues - sat driving for iceland. it seems the block booking they gave me did the trick. i can see myself being there for some time now working 11 days a fortnight. suits me. i know what im doing, the hours are long (10 min per day) and its cheaper to commute to than boots was. everybody seems happy at the moment :sunglasses:

load whitchurch 8am monday to tip herblay(nw of paris) tuesday sometime!!

stoke, brum times 2 then full load from telford on the way back cushy day for a monday :grimacing:

mark croft:
gosprt for 5 am,meaning a 3 am alarm call,then to battersea and wembley for two drops then tilbury for a back load to forest.

Don’t mean to be nosey but where are you based and who do you drive for?