Who goes where w/c Mon 20/12/04

So where is everyone going this week :question:

pam

a miracle i knew were they were sending me b4 Sunday…on Friday i said i wouldnt start before 0800 so they’ve given me a 0700 start to Bedford :exclamation: :exclamation: :unamused:

Maidstone then collect a trailer from Davis Turner on the way back through Dartford I’m on that all week. :confused:

take a container back to thamesport . then into strood for a 24 ton case to tilbury, thats monday taken care off :laughing: :laughing: hospital apponitment on tuesday wednesday who knows

Not to my desk job in Leeds! Last day was yesterday. If Drivertemps in Leeds are any good I’ll be doing something, but I’m not yet sure what.

Paul

No idea yet, mondays job has been cancelled Gggrrrr :frowning:
now i got my shiny new licence it will prabably phonig around on monday to get a job

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: GOIN TO THE PUB :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
im on holiday now

40ft box to Leigh for 10am.

Off to Birmingham then no idea :smiley:

start sunday,trying to get all the beer deliveries in bfore friday afternoon ,its going to be a swine of a week.

Don’t envy you Peter, bet everyone’s ordered more than usual aswell. If you deliver to pubs in Kent can you make sure there’s plenty of Guinness about please?? cheers :smiley:

Start Sunday load for either Basle or Geneva, watch out for 4 low flying sprinters taking off from Heathrow around 18:00 :smiley:

Collecting mail, but still can’t understand why it’s busier than normal !

Ship tomorrow with one drop in Stuttgart and three in Bondorf. Then if my OBU for the MAUT has arrived I’ll have that installed on Tuesday. I orderd it two weeks ago and it was hoped it would arrive at the dealer on Friday but when I spoke to him it hadn’t, so fingers crossed for Monday. Reload from Herrenberg on Wednesday or Thursday.

tip in manchester on monday,ship poole to cherbourg and tip near tours on tuesday,load wednesday ship back and thats me till i collect my new truck on 29th to go on road 3th or 4th :laughing:

I’m buying a house on monday :stuck_out_tongue: but then I’m doing a quickie down to Leeds and not coing back cos I’m visiting relatives after work…

Dapper Scavenger:
I’m buying a house on monday :stuck_out_tongue: but then I’m doing a quickie down to Leeds and not coing back cos I’m visiting relatives after work…

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Are you putting an offer on or completing?
I’m putting an offer on a house on monday. Good luck with it anyway Dapper. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Completing we hope! And we’ll be having words with our solicitor afterwards too because he hasn’t been very helpful. He only gave us 1 weeks notice to come up with stamp duty despite having had 2 months to tell us!

WOAH! This close to silly season god your brave! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
All the best for your new home and I hope you survive the graft of the next few weeks. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

They don’t call it the silly season for nothing! :slight_smile: