Who goes where w/c Mon 20/11/06

So where is everyone going this week :question:

chester on monday with a box then back swap boxes and drop for night man the ove to heywood pick up a boxvan then down to brighton for a collection and theres 2 of us going down

Go sunday up 2 heysham,swap trailers,and down to Andover for monday,then to Southampton and Portsmouth. :smiley:

swop and drop at calrsberg tetley gravelly park. back to burton then upto golbourne ct.

tuesday north london night out

jon

Stallingborough for 9am according to the phonecall I had or 8am according to the paperwork. Either will do for the reload and the tip isn’t very fussy so my conscience and inclination to get up at 4am will dictate when it gets there…Reload Brigg for an afternoon kip.

im in aberdeen at the mo, leave here tonight then start heading for london on tuesday so i not sure where to go to just yet…

Redditch, Brosgrove and Worcester, then at least 1 collection in Leicester

3 drops in london :cry: mon then bristol reload sutton in ashfeild for sunderland

Am off for a nice trip to Amsterdam and then Fulda, should keep me busy for aday or two :smiley: :smiley:

Monday to Worksop depot, Darley Dale depot and then Fauld depot. Usually do it the other way around but have stuff to pick up at Fauld.

Tuesday till the Thursday of the following week on holiday.

My motors in carlisle being re-sprayed so i`ve had a week off YEEHAA…
Mon… Pub
Tues… Pub
Weds… shopping… then Pub
Thurs… painting… Err… No… Pub
Fri… Pub… shopping… slight amount of tidying house… then Pub
Sat… Hospital to dry out
Sun… Working mens club with dad just to check there still brewing it right
:smiley: :wink:

Willy Gofar:
Monday to Worksop depot, Darley Dale depot and then Fauld depot. Usually do it the other way around but have stuff to pick up at Fauld.

Tuesday till the Thursday of the following week on holiday.

dont forget your anti worksop gear,bar of soap,walking stick,and something to hold over your nose to keep out the stench.

the usual beer drops ,nottm,lincoln,skeg,south yorks.oh by the way you that drink carlsberg(and god only knows why)it goes up monday 15p a pint,oh yes 15p pint,and to be honest ,if your taste buds are that bad it should goe up a £1 a pint.

hostpital again for more blood tests then down to southampton to get the truck and then up to lutterworth. then god knows…

god knows because i dont prob load and ship to spain :imp:
still must’nt grumble

Load at Forres tomorrow for Charlton,then either Sittingbourne or Spalding back to Falkirk.Possibly down to Watton on Fri night and back from Spalding to Falkirk Sat night.Sunday night will be either a supermarket run or a load of salmon back to Dingwall & Alness.

Nice easy week :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: Spain for 7 Days :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Holiday :laughing: :laughing:

Monday done 3 hours, came home coz i cant see out off one eye ( still get 9 paid :smiley: )

rest of week doctors every other day to check on me eye. :frowning: