Who goes where w/c Mon 13/06/05

So where is everyone going this week :question:

pam

Ship out tomorrow with two jobs in Holland, delivery to Nijmegen and a collection from 's-Heerenberg, followed by 3 deliveries in Germany, Monchengladbach, Stadtallendorf and Thurnau. Most likely to Stuttgart area then to reload from Herrenberg.

Bonn on Monday and then the office all week.

Having just received my instructions from France after a weeks holiday, Im on long distance :smiley: Tip Derby 8am Monday

Wheel Nut:
Having just received my instructions from France after a weeks holiday, Im on long distance :smiley: Tip Derby 8am Monday

Dont gloat yet, Malc - you dont know what theyve got planned for you after that :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Im off to Wilko at Magor for 0900, so a nice early start for me
Regards
Trev

As always, Stupid O’Clock start for an 0700 Leeds , then over to Flixborough to reload for Uttoxeter -ish…
Same all week I guess

starting tomorrow lunchtime… ish! Down to the train… sample the lovingly prepared cuisine :open_mouth: … then on to either jabbeke or gent to deliver gent on monday. reload belgium/france/holland for the uk and repeat. Might squeeze three loads in this week.

Did i mention that i’m off all week…no…well i’m off allllllllllllll weekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sunday Leeds - Doncaster - backload from Scunthorpe (somewhere that makes sauces, any ideas 'cos I have no details?)

Monday/Tuesday nights on the ambulances!

What fun!! :smiley:

Dan

Super Dan:
backload from Scunthorpe (somewhere that makes sauces, any ideas 'cos I have no details?)

Try here although there are more, this is just one of the biggest/busiest.

change of scenery for me. should be moved house by tomorrow (sunday) tea time.
then its back to a previous employer.pulling bulk ejector trailer with west sussex,s waste, to various landfills in and around west sussex…

happy days… :wink:

As far as i know its sparrowfart into Dewsbury ish then up to Glasgow on monday in a Sprinter van.

After that?? heaven only knows

And me a practising aetheist :laughing:

ya got the job then jb :wink: .early start as usual first drop two nappies and a pullup in the bin then 3 collections of cloths and deliver them to living room along with kids dress em and on to kitchen for 2 breakfasts and a bottle of milk.leave kitchen eventually with 3 kids and hoover while they all watch ceebeebies (what is the story balamory)reroute back to kitchen via the sink (washing up)then a quick drop at the washing machine.then its cuppa tea time15min break no straight 45 at this firm.and thats all before 10am :laughing: :laughing:

Carl:
ya got the job then jb :wink: .early start as usual first drop two nappies and a pullup in the bin then 3 collections of cloths and deliver them to living room along with kids dress em and on to kitchen for 2 breakfasts and a bottle of milk.leave kitchen eventually with 3 kids and hoover while they all watch ceebeebies (what is the story balamory)reroute back to kitchen via the sink (washing up)then a quick drop at the washing machine.then its cuppa tea time15min break no straight 45 at this firm.and thats all before 10am :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Having been on holiday over in Brittany for the last 9 days, I have no idea where I am going as yet and don’t really care as long as someone has washed my unit and trailer, got them hitched up and ready for me to roll tomorrow morning. The chances of that happening are very very remote.

quick trip to brewery monday,then wagon in for 6 weekly,suspect i will be reduced to the ranks spending time forklift driving.off friday preparing for start of holiday to devon.

dilemma monday 4 for me from brum to central london then 2 drop,s in rochester then up to i isle of grain then back to brum :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :imp: :open_mouth: cannot see all this happin in on day

silly start on Mon, flash at Kate at about 6 at tinsley then down to Daventry, Banbury a couple moor drops i dont know about yet then into Watford :laughing:

7am start from ipswich up to hams hall birmingham with a 40f container then empty back to felixstowe then much of the same all week

MY TRIP starts monday visit the doc,s get addmittance papers for the
hospital,tuesday relax at home, wenseday off to the local hospital and await
the gentleapplication of getting a new half a knee, duration of trip unknown,
so when i get released from the spareparts hospital and can get on the pc
i will join back in the fun,till then have fun and drive safeley,