Who goes where w/c Mon 02/10/06

So where is everyone going this week :question:
pam

Birkenhead - Belfast ferry a couple of times this coming week and trip on the Dover - Calais boat also. It’s been quite a few months since I did a Euro trip and about time I topped-up my ‘supplies’!! :wink: :wink:

Was anyone on the Belfast - Birkenhead ferry last Thurs night?? I thought it was going to be another ‘Titanic’!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :confused: :confused:

Doing an Asda today, 13:00 start, then off tomorrow before DHL all week. 11:00 starts on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday, Wednesday and Thursday are taken care of by a Dublin trip.

Waterbury Vermont.The leaves have started to turn.It’s a beautifull ride across the mountains

back to rimin/italy

marcustandy:
Was anyone on the Belfast - Birkenhead ferry last Thurs night?? I thought it was going to be another ‘Titanic’!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :confused: :confused:

nope stopped using them as they ponced us around with bookings once too often, been using irish ferries holyhead for past 3 weeks - what happened then?

nurnburg, kitzingen and wurzburg last week, called a geiselwind for old times sake - 2 cloggies 3 germans and the rest slovenian/croatian etc etc :unamused:

pah!!! international work

you know you’d rather do my 2 x mansfield to wolverhampton trunks on nights :open_mouth: :laughing: :wink:

jon

0700 Warrington, followed by a backload from Liverpool for the Midlands.

Rest of the week is anybody’s guess.

Load Doncaster monday morning for Gent.
After which i`d hazard a guess at loading Lille for the uk… (99% of my backloads are from Lille). Good job but getting jaded

picking up the trailer i loaded thursday in perkins peterbrough for delivery in murcia thursday

Nowhere…night shunter all week. :smiley: :smiley:

Dublin all week as doing my class 1 lessons so if any1 is around let me know

eastleigh for whenever i get there :smiley: :smiley:

5 drops in Scotland whick takes care of two days, then who knows for rest of week.

Stuck in the flippin yard all week, whilst an agency driver destroys my truck (probably)

Off to Edmonton in a bit. Got to tip the load I picked up in Wisconsin then I hope for a nice long run South. Don’t want to get nailed for $38 in duty on the next pot of tobacco.

Was told six drops London :unamused: :unamused:
Watford Romford, Arundel :unamused: Bognor Regis :unamused: Lewes :unamused: Biggin Hill and Maidstone :unamused: I got an eighth one as well but cant remember it lol

back to work after suspension,union did me proud,as did the night club owner.tomorrow will be very interesting as to what my duties will be.the old nose is ready for sniffing victimisation

Royal Surrey Golf Club, Twickers old boy, 07.00 am tomorrow, that means starting at 02.30 am tommorrow :frowning: then hopefully the M54 later (Don’t forget Kate, you promised a flash if you see me :stuck_out_tongue: )

Boat Davit to Blyth Monday. Back to yard Tues, unit off for MOT Weds and Thurs so in the yard I expect.