Which Logo

?Which of these logo’s do you prefer?

I voted 2 because the TN logo is more prominent.

Ken.

Quinny:
I voted 2 because the TN logo is more prominent.

Ken.

I voted 2 because the TN & R T com thing is more business like than a comic

I voted for 2 as well it looks a lot better not so clustered

think like most no 2, due to truck n driver comic image

Will Shiers will not be impressed chaps. :sunglasses:

Number 2 is the lesser of 2 evils. Personally I think the current logo is perfectly fine.

Trucknet seems to be loosing its own identity and being swallowed up in to the corperate world.

IMHO reed taking over was the worst thing that could have happend to trucknet.

Semtex:
Number 2 is the lesser of 2 evils. Personally I think the current logo is perfectly fine.

Trucknet seems to be loosing its own identity and being swallowed up in to the corperate world.

Yep I would agree with that but unfortunately you cant pay bill with fresh air :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: wish I could but

Semtex:

I agree completely with this ^

However as Trucknet-UK has been taken over by RBI could we not at least keep some individuality for Trucknet-UK.

Roadtransport.com may have a clean look on the website but it’s a bit boring isn’t it.

Hi, James here - for anyone who doesn’t know I work with Rikki, but mainly on Roadtransport.com.

Maybe a bit off-topic, but if you have any suggestions on how we could make Roadtransport.com a little less boring to look at, I’d be interested to hear them. The site used to be quite cluttered and we had a redesign a little while back to make it clearer and easier to use, hopefully it is an improvement but we’re always trying to make it better for everyone. Cheers

Thanks for coming to introduce yourself & taking some notice of what we the members would like & for taking are views on board

Thanks for voting, and the winner by a large margin is the one without the T&D strapline