Where's Coffee ?

Anyone know whats happened to Coffee not seen him posting or giving good advice for a while now.

BigBear

He’s not been around as much lately but he has posted within the last week.

Perhaps he’s got a job where he has to do some work now :wink:

Thanks Harry. Perhaps he’s like me getting a little fed up some of the rubbish and slagging off thats been going on. Good luck with your new venture H.

Regards,

BigBear.

4whatitsworth:

No chance of that, one thing do know and share… He has an obsession with nigellas cookbook and claiming the pictures are his. :smiling_imp: :wink:

Nowt wrong with a good cook book and Delia does it for me.

BigBear

4whatitsworth:

Are you mad? :wink: For the last couple of weeks I’ve been doing a run where I do even less.

Big Bear:
Perhaps he’s like me getting a little fed up some of the rubbish and slagging off thats been going on.

Partly this and partly some of the pathetic ‘complaints’ about the job and dumbass questions asked recently I’m fully expecting to see one asking if an arse should he wiped front to back or back to front soon.

It’s not really a forum I want to use or waste much time on these days. Only looking in now because I’m at work and just passing time while I have a couple of hours doing nothing and I’ve already read through my other usual sites.

jessicas dad:

4whatitsworth:

No chance of that, one thing do know and share… He has an obsession with nigellas cookbook and claiming the pictures are his. :smiling_imp: :wink:

I don’t own a Nigella cookbook. I do have several laminated, wipe clean, pictures of her but that’s nowt to do with cooking. :sunglasses:

Coffeeholic:

jessicas dad:

4whatitsworth:

I don’t own a Nigella cookbook. I do have several laminated, wipe clean, pictures of her but that’s nowt to do with cooking. :sunglasses:

pmsl

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Coffeeholic:
Partly this and partly some of the pathetic ‘complaints’ about the job and dumbass questions asked recently I’m fully expecting to see one asking if an arse should he wiped front to back or back to front soon.

No need it’s becoming apparent that someone will need to be employed to do it for them as they are “just a driver” :wink:

For you Mr Coffee,

youtube.com/watch?v=RtS2Ikk7 … ata_player

You may have seen it before, but if you haven’t. Enjoy.

mucker85:
For you Mr Coffee,

youtube.com/watch?v=RtS2Ikk7 … ata_player

You may have seen it before, but if you haven’t. Enjoy.

2 minutes of pure indulgence :slight_smile:

He’s around just in one of his disguises! Top bloke and good poster.

Coffeeholic:
and partly some of the pathetic ‘complaints’ about the job and dumbass questions asked recently I’m fully expecting to see one asking if an arse should he wiped front to back or back to front soon.

Coffe another one of those rare occasions where we agree 100%

I have a question

How should i wipe my back side, back to front, or front to back?