Where was I tipping?(solved by Semtex)

is it Plymouth near to the National Aquarium possibly in the old part of town?

Sorry Toowise, they have got similar styles of architecture and some of the fish I was delivering came from Plymouth mkt right there by the Aquarium as well as Looe though :slight_smile:

Going by your other post and knowing the sort of places you go to, I would say Boulogne fish market

Semtex:
Going by your other post and knowing the sort of places you go to, I would say Boulogne fish market

You would be right, just short of the market ,the pointe ronde by the old ice plant just past Tradimar :laughing:

looking at the photo again I can see a french pedestrian crossing sign…d’oh :blush: :blush:

woodlands:

Semtex:

You would be right, just short of the market ,the pointe ronde by the old ice plant just past Tradimar :laughing:

I might even get there myself one day when I pull my bloody finger out and sort out the passport. As soon as I get to have some spare cash…something else goes ■■■■ up (The car died end of November…had to get another one)

I’m not the only one then, trusty Granada failed MoT and needs a new coil spring and some sub frame welding this week plus all the other merry xmas bills :frowning:
We are sending one sometime two of your trailers everyday to Boulogne so I’ve been expecting a visit .
The trip is easy as from Victoria, 'bout 7.5 hrs driving and maybe 10 hr shift door to door, occasionally bit of delay for the train. Nice town with big Leclerc hypermarche which did me well for all the xmas food shopping. :smiley: It seems that the whole town is based on the fish business, massive processing and market and huge distribution across EU.

You see all sorts of lorries weekended!

paul semmens i was out there with him almost every other night before christmas