Where IS Birmingham.......?

This isn’t as stupid a question as it may seem but whilst watching that Eddie Stobart program…series 2, episode 2, at 06:29 in, you get one of their lovely map animations, and apparently Birmingham has now moved about 150 miles NNW of Manchester…

Guess I’ll have a longer driver next time I have to visit the Tamworth DC :laughing:

I see Manchester is on the move too :laughing:

No bloody wonder motorists keep going down silly little lanes and stuff when using their satnavs if all the ■■■■■■■ cities and towns keep moving! lol

bubsy06:

That could explain why they seem to miss every delivery slot. :laughing:

Lol well funny.

Also it looks like they go m6, m61, m60, m62 to get from carlisle to warrington :confused: :laughing:

everyone knows birmingham is in alabama…dont they ? :laughing:

Bugger - I have a week off and they move the place again :laughing: :laughing:

truckyboy:
everyone knows birmingham is in alabama…dont they ? :laughing:

Yep, been there. Every sign post full of bullet holes.

bubsy06:
Also it looks like they go m6, m61, m60, m62 to get from carlisle to warrington :confused: :laughing:

Erm, Call me stupid, but isn’t that the only sensible way to (technically) Warrington (M62 J11) when M6S is shut by CR. :wink:

bubsy06:

climate change.

so thats why it took me an a lot longer to get home on friday from wolverhampton :smiley:

On the plus side Carlisle has now moved to Penrith, so Stobbies wont have so far to travel from Carlisle to Appleton :slight_smile:

:open_mouth: , Well i’d call that ‘veiwing the world/country from a different angle’ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: