Where Am I..... [COMPLETED]

scantheman:
…A470…near Trawsfynydd… :confused: :confused: :confused:

:cry: Sorry no :frowning:

…A487 between dolgellau and machynlleth,i used to deliver round that area every wednesday and i’m sure it can’t be far off…mind you Mal-i’m sure you’ll agree, everywhere round there looks exactly the same for miles and miles… :unamused: :unamused: :smiley: :smiley:

scantheman:
…A487 between dolgellau and machynlleth,i used to deliver round that area every wednesday and i’m sure it can’t be far off…mind you Mal-i’m sure you’ll agree, everywhere round there looks exactly the same for miles and miles… :unamused: :unamused: :smiley: :smiley:

I know where you mean, but it’s not it. That road tends to be a bit more hillier doesn’t it, it goes past the CAT centre. There are more rocks and hills up that neck of the woods.

Nope, that’s not it :wink:

Sorry

Yeah, i’ve looked at the 1:50k map of the area, and it’s too hilly for that, and the hills are just too steep. I suppose once you’ve past that and you’re up on top of the hills, but then its a lot more barren up there and much higher up. The hills are further away as well…

Carry on… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

scantheman:

I do agree scan, it’s all pretty damned nice though all the same! :sunglasses:

Mal:

scantheman:

I do agree scan, it’s all pretty damned nice though all the same! :sunglasses:

Give up ■■ :wink:

I’ll have one last go! The 487 between Mac, & Dolgellau, I’ll say around corris! If it aint that or the 458 welshpool to Dol, I give up! :laughing:

Mal:
I’ll have one last go! The 487 between Mac, & Dolgellau, I’ll say around corris! If it aint that or the 458 welshpool to Dol, I give up! :laughing:

Nope. Its within a million miles though… but if you give up?? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :unamused: :unamused:

is it the B4405 heading towards tywyn…and if it is’nt you win Sme cos i’m sure Mal like me is dying to find out… :smiley: :smiley: :confused: :confused:

I give up!

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

My life won’t be worth living when Mal gets his mits around my scrawny little neck :wink: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :confused: :confused: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

A44 between Llangurig and Ponterwyd.

First image is facing east, second image is facing west.

I tend to spend a fair bit of time on that road :wink: Nice try all of you. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

LMAO! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: That road, I cant believe it, Ive been going down there since 1979! I had my honeymoon at Borth, we had a caravan for every holiday for about ten years, and in 80-82 a night out evey week and parked on the BP for 25 pence. I cant believe it, Nice one Sme!!