Where Am I..... [COMPLETED]

SimonRS2K:
Inbetween bala and festiniog :question:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Mal:
Blimey, the reverse view is very different, is it even in mid wales I wonder?

I’ve been up there when it’s snowed for half an hour and blocked this road.

Desolate is very good description, even at the best of times!!!

smeserver:

Mal:

Snake Pass??

Mal:

smeserver:

Mal:

Snake Pass??

Sorry, I’ve not heard of that before. It sounds high up, possibly Gwynedd? If so, then No. It’s NOT in Gwynedd :slight_smile: :smiley: :smiley: :slight_smile:

Nah Sme, Snake Pass is over the middle, the Macc to Sheffield type of area. Im gonna give up, I aint much cop at this game :laughing:

Mal:
Nah Sme, Snake Pass is over the middle, the Macc to Sheffield type of area :laughing:

That’d be my own ignorance. I’ve not been in the transport game too long, I don’t tend to do those routes as much yet… No doubt I will eventually…

I take it Macclesfield isn’t in Wales then :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Smeserver, Ive been in it 25 years and Im totally crap at this, so I wouldnt worry M8! :laughing: People I worked with used to stop asking me directions when they got slipped a duffer or just got a blank look. But the mad thing is, if Ive got to go somewhere it’s automatic!

A6 Dove Holes or A623 Peak Forest?

CM:
A6 Dove Holes or A623 Peak Forest?

Nope Sorry :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Can we narrow it down to Wales at least?

Even though it has a very Scottish look to it…

Over the mountain on the TT circuit on the IOM?

Mal:
Smeserver, Ive been in it 25 years and Im totally crap at this, so I wouldnt worry M8! :laughing: People I worked with used to stop asking me directions when they got slipped a duffer or just got a blank look. But the mad thing is, if Ive got to go somewhere it’s automatic!

I know what you mean, I can remember how to get somewhere even if I haven’t been there for many year, but I couldn’t tell you how to get there.

Is it the A499 towards pwllheli- thats what the first pic looks like…not so sure about the view the other way… :confused: :confused: :confused:

tartanraider:

Yes, you may :wink:

muckles:

Mal:

I know what you mean, I can remember how to get somewhere even if I haven’t been there for many year, but I couldn’t tell you how to get there.

I’d like to blame age, but i was like it 20 years ago! :laughing:

smeserver:

tartanraider:

Yes, you may :wink:

OK, A40 going over the beacons to haverfordwest :laughing:

No to all :wink:

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

…A470…near Trawsfynydd… :confused: :confused: :confused:

scantheman:
…A470…near Trawsfynydd… :confused: :confused: :confused:

It really does look like the 470 I know ive been down this road but cant pinpoint it, but he blew that 470 out of the water earlier on, thouhg JB said by Dolgellau and I agreed. This will be interesting anyway!