Whats your worst euro job

wether it be a drop you struggled to find ,doing it for trip money?.bad wagons or bad bosses,turnarounds.breakdowns, customs, fines etc.

Wolf International, and if you want to know why theres a thread on them somewhere but i don’t know how to post the link thingy :blush:

Carbon Black

MFP International in the latter years - bunch of ■■■■■.
No wages going into the bank until you got back to the office, then use minimum force to get your money :sunglasses:

having 21 pick ups of tiles in Italy…and after struggling to find them all being told that you can get a book of all the factorys for nothing at the local truckstop. bum.
I got quite drunk when i’d finished…

As welshboyinspain says (again) Wolf International.

RCT :open_mouth:

Caravans and Cabins

mine was muppets sorry i mean murfitts , hated the job money was ■■■■■ . 6 weeks away and there was a load of idiots on with them .

bigdaz1970:
mine was muppets sorry i mean murfitts , hated the job money was [zb] . 6 weeks away and there was a load of idiots on with them .

You best duck Daz. keep your head down as there are several of the old lads on here, including the boss :smiley:

Would like to say that the ones I had the pleasure to meet were
okay and never had any problems with or seen a fight , as for
Idiots you get them all over,.,

there was some good lads there to . allso a lot of agency drivers .but the money was garbage