Whats the furthest you have done in one hit!

went from caen to valencia and most places in spain then used get a day of or more because of no back loads

hanson:
went from caen to valencia and most places in spain then used get a day of or more because of no back loads

True So true

I have done

Foligno to Stoke via the Isle of Wight to unload.

Stoke to Munich (regular)

Derby to Martin (Slovakia).

Monaco to Stoke.

Stoke to Paris unload then Paris to Stoke.

And lots of daft runs that I have forgotten about.

aberdeen to istanbul change trailer and back home for coronation street beat that in a day :laughing:

jimboy124:
The train to Jabbeke !! God i was Knackerd !!

bloody maniac

Magor to leigh delamare :neutral_face:

Well i have to stop there to make a fresh brew :grimacing:

Sorry Lucy i know i shouldn’t brag :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

when i worked for plane trucking early 90’s i did heathrow - prestwick - manchester - glasgow the good old days!!!

Grangemouth to Baglan Bay (Swansea) weren’t bad in a MK5 AEC Mammoth Major,about 1969. :smiley:

Well, my dad went form Kent to Germany dropped his load and came back. All in 3 hours!

Mind you, he was flying a Lancaster bomber at the time during WW2!!!

The old ones are the best!!!

peterp:
Well, my dad went form Kent to Germany dropped his load and came back. All in 3 hours!

Did it look like the one in the pics below: :laughing:

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=31989

Ken.

You are all nicked !!!

Yer, quite possibly.

Great photos, Quinny.

Birkenhead , one drop Glasgow,then Dundee, then Tain and then ran back to somewhere along the (old)A74M and crashed out for about 12 hours, does that count?!

fleetwood - regio-de-calabrio-fleetwood…good coin at the time

peterp:

Yes, for full effect you should also tell them that he used to get tipped in 10 minutes and then go back empty I seem to recall. And then maybe address them as “Adolf”.

Troistorrents (Switzerland) to Doncaster stopping only for fuel and toilets. Swiss hospitality took care of food and drink for the journey.

In a wagon it would be Alton, Hampshire to Doncaster in one 4.5hr stretch. Never came off the limiter. Good job I was running empty!

In an arctic Glasgow, Bridgwater, then back up to Gloucester in under 10 hours, legal.

Not had my class 1 licence that long just under 3 years and lets face it not worth it to run bent these days, rather keep my licence.

Class 2 jobs i did were all local multidrop so lucky to leave central scotland, going to Manchester from Glasgow or up to Inverness was long distance.

Used to be a van and a motorbike courier, parcels and JIT stuff. London to Glasgow then straight back to London was a common run for me. Longest prob from London to Inverness or Aberdeen then back to London in oner.

Fuel much cheaper and just peddle to the metal stuff.

Kenny1975:
In an arctic Glasgow,.

Is Glasgow always that cold :open_mouth:

Load Leamington Spa
tip Kilmarnock then back to Leam
in Merc 407 (downplated from 4.5 to 3.5) would only do 100ks flat out
was going to stop Penrith but they didnt allow parking for little uns in them days 1985 ish
still have the tacho that was used to check for breaks

i’ve done doncaster to poole and back in a day only one drop and clear all the way, otherwise it would be two days.