What ??

What happened to Johnboy noticed a few days ago he was not a moderator now his name comes up as Guest

Sorry but have I missed something

Lady P:
What happened to Johnboy noticed a few days ago he was not a moderator now his name comes up as Guest

Nope not missed anything,
Johnboy was a hard working and valued Admin for many years, his commitment to this website was nothing short of awesome. Recently he has had computer problems and was trying to admin the website using a Wii :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Johnboy took the decision to remove his membership under this username from the website and step back from administering it.

His input and hard work will be greatly missed by the admin team.

Yes all the Admis and mod’s do a lot of hard work behind the scenes and take some flack for it

I have a spare PC in loft if he would like it as changed mine not long ago

Rikki-UK:

Lady P:

Nope not missed anything,
Johnboy was a hard working and valued Admin for many years, his commitment to this website was nothing short of awesome. Recently he has had computer problems and was trying to admin the website using a Wii :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Johnboy took the decision to remove his membership under this username from the website and step back from administering it.

His input and hard work will be greatly missed by the admin team.

Pretty sure theres some reading between the lines there.