What is the funiest

hi all

what is the funniest thing you have seen on the road apart from drivers doing silly things :laughing: :laughing:

Driving to work down a main road at about 05.30 on a Sunday morning and I saw a man with a Stag-do sign hung around his neck completley naked and cellephane wrapped to a lamp post. Made me chuckle for a bit :smiley:

A couple shagging on a roundabout at 2 am.

I drove round twice.

Driving into Gretna services one Sunday afternoon about 13:00 hrs. Just before I reach the parking area I see this, “well lets just say”, well proportioned lady walking up the side of the road towards me completely starkers, with her poor bloke driving alongside her trying to get her back into the car. Whilst cranking my neck to get a better view, I proceeded to clip the N/S kerb and bang my bloody head off the door pillar. :blush: Serves me right I guess. :laughing: :laughing:

saw somebody cling wrapped to a spinny desk chair and then left out on a main road in dunfermline at lunch time lol.

somebody walking (well trying) backwards down the hight street 3 am on a sunday morning turned round and did the “blow your horn” gesture but an air horn at 3 a.m sure the locals would be chuffed…club chuck out time me think. :laughing: :laughing:

old bill in the nice shiny rangerover,on the hardshoulder with 2 flat tyres :laughing:

a z3 beamer with the roof down in november on the m6 with a bloke holding a matress for a double bed sat in the back with gloves an wooly hat fpmsl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Looked down in to a car once and the guy was ■■■■■■■■■■■■.

jammymutt:

I have had the unfortunate sight of that on the M1.

Now had it been a woman, I’d have kept level for as long as I could, :laughing:

Not strictly on the road but I went past the Job Centre in Rotherhithe today and noticed it was boarded up.

Seemed a bit ironic with the state of the nation today.

jammymutt:

Always said the roads were full of Tankers :smiley: :smiley:

I saw a sign in the window of Reliance driving agency on Newmarket road in Cambridge " Cat C + E drivers wanted, up to £16 PH"
Made me laugh, I never got anywhere near that when I worked for them.

Saw a tall skinny bloke in London dressed in fishnet stockings,mini skirt and high heels,plasered in makeup…

It was the most gross image of a human…

Rather funny though…

A woman running after a bus ran straight into the back off one of my bread stacks today. She hit it that hard she pushed the stack, and me, about 15 feet and she did about three mid air spins before landing in a heap on the floor. I had to hide behind the stacks until I’d stopped laughing :smiling_imp: .

She got back up and managed to catch the bus, so she must have been okay.

deleted

jammymutt:

And that happened to me on the m56 in broad daylight, god knows what the freak was getting his rocks off on,
thats sums my luck up that i get a sodding bloke and not a women :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I was taking a break in Keale services a few years ago, when I drove a straw lorry, with my bosses 2 sons. We were all standing around the front of my truck which was parked about 5 feet further back than the other 2. I was wearing one of my normal vest tops. Anyone who knows me knows I am quite lucky in the upper body area (ie I have large ■■■■■).
While we were talking another driver walked past and obviously spotted my 2 bald men. Paying more attention to them than where he was going, he walked straight into the side of one of the other trucks and ended up on his backside on the floor.
I was killing myself with laughter as were my bosses sons. He eventually got up, a bit dazed and muttered ‘stupid place to leave a truck’.

When i was parked up in layby, a wagon pulled off , and left somebody with a turd hanging out there arse :laughing: :laughing:

I once saw 2 very colourful parrots flying alongside my truck on the A66 between Scotch Corner and Penrith (somewhere near Warcop I think).

Of course, it could have been my medication, but I was sure they were real.