What is it ?.

Last night as I drove onto our estate I saw the weirdest thing. It was thin, had two wheels & a human sat on top of it (horse style,) in fact in many ways it was similar to a bicycle, but was different, very different it had lights on it, (both front & rear.)
To say I was shocked at seeing such a weird looking sight is an under statement, I almost hit a parked car in my amazement.
Just think if these things catch on bicycles could be redundant & the roads a lot safer.

You’d best report it to the police, obviously some kind of low flying UFO.
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

daxi:
Last night as I drove onto our estate I saw the weirdest thing. It was thin, had two wheels & a human sat on top of it (horse style,) in fact in many ways it was similar to a bicycle, but was different, very different it had lights on it, (both front & rear.)

And i bet the rider of this unidentified riden object would have looked for oncoming traffic before pulling into the road. and as such that would definatly rule out any possible chance that it was a bicycle :smiley:

I had a similar experiance recently i saw what looked lik a car with a lit sign on top with the letters T A X I on it and whilst following it i saw the little orange lights on the corners flashing only once mind, very unusual as i have never seen this before on this type of car…any ideas?.

jammymutt:
I had a similar experiance recently i saw what looked lik a car with a lit sign on top with the letters T A X I on it and whilst following it i saw the little orange lights on the corners flashing only once mind, very unusual as i have never seen this before on this type of car…any ideas?.

Have you been missing your tablets again mate? You know you “see” things which can’t possibly be real when you don’t take them.