what is it with this

Remember a company who had the slogan “Going the extra mile” on the back and sides of their trailers and all the drivers used it as an excuse anytime they were late for a delivery by pointing to the trailer and saying “we have to go the extra mile” and that`s why we are late :laughing: :laughing:

the fub:
Remember a company who had the slogan “Going the extra mile” on the back and sides of their trailers and all the drivers used it as an excuse anytime they were late for a delivery by pointing to the trailer and saying “we have to go the extra mile” and that`s why we are late :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing:

Scanner:
Tomorrow’s service today (hai).

Shame about yesterday’s payments.

lol rumoured to be starting up again!!!

Rubber cheque International.The cheque is in the post.

mazzer:

Scanner:

No way?! Seriously?

Scanner:

mazzer:

Scanner:

No way?! Seriously?

Aye heard from a couple of different people but sure we’ll see when it happens, after all he no longer has the coaches to keep him busy

mazzer:

Scanner:

mazzer:

Scanner:

No way?! Seriously?

Aye heard from a couple of different people but sure we’ll see when it happens, after all he no longer has the coaches to keep him busy

I’d love to see the faces in the driver’s lounge the first time one goes on the boat! :laughing:

Scanner:

mazzer:

Scanner:

mazzer:

Scanner:

No way?! Seriously?

I’d love to see the faces in the driver’s lounge the first time one goes on the boat! :laughing:

lol and say he would have to be a bit careful as to where he parked it up for the night don’t think you would see it loading anywhere near monaghan or armagh

mazzer:

Scanner:

mazzer:

Scanner:

mazzer:

Scanner:

No way?! Seriously?

lol and say he would have to be a bit careful as to where he parked it up for the night don’t think you would see it loading anywhere near monaghan or armagh

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I think A&R Scaffolding have got this slogan thingy worked out.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That’s more like it!

I hope they don’t own pubs as well though, otherwise you might land yourself in some bother when ordering a “stiff drink” and finding a scaffolding length in it as the straw… :unamused:

There is one company in Czech Republic that always makes me smile:

Vase Hovno - Nasa Radost translates roughly to “Your sh…it is our joy”

And they are going strong for some time already:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c … vnocuc.jpg

KCLeblanc:
I think A&R Scaffolding have got this slogan thingy worked out.

There is a scaffolding firm in Leeds with something similar on the wagons, something like “For a Fast Reliable Erection!”.

This is one of my favourites, been talked about on here before a few times I think:

IVECO Stralis - IAE “IT’S THAT POLE IN LEEK” - Longton Stoke-on-Trent Staffs. by scotrailm 63A, on Flickr

Geoffo:
Carryfast:- Collecting tomorrows deliveries today…

Are you sure it’s not I blame Thatcher?

Geoffo:
Carryfast:- Collecting tomorrows deliveries today…

Yeah right…lol

Saw a Fermac tipper this morning, “In Pursuit Of Excellence” apparently. :open_mouth: Say what?! :confused: