what is it with this

Paragon laundry uses “passionate about your laundry…”
…To me it sounds like they employ knicker sniffers,and it looks like they do judging from those featured on their vehicles.

merc0447:
Name the slogan…

Measurably the best?

Sure we can?

On time everytime?

Setting the standard?

If i can think of anymore i’ll be back :grimacing:

Hmmm. On time everytime. I wonder who that could be.:question: Have you ever noticed that they didn’t put that slogan on my truck merc?:lol:

damoq:
Hmmm. On time everytime. I wonder who that could be.:question: Have you ever noticed that they didn’t put that slogan on my truck merc?:lol:

Have they put any markings on your truck apart from the wee saltires? They ashamed of you :laughing:

merc0447:

damoq:

Have they put any markings on your truck apart from the wee saltires? They ashamed of you :laughing:

I put the saltires on myself. My truck was only meant to be a short term hire till they got something else hence the crap logo. But that was 18 months ago and I’ve still got it. Not complaining though cos I like it.:laughing:

“Logistics without limits”…

Driver’s hours, WTD, Highway Code, etc,etc. Bibbys are exempt all these?

“Logistics at its’ best”…

The first time I saw this one, the “driver” had his mobile phone in his right hand and was texting for all he was worth :unamused:

“Delivering the future today”…

As the future doesn’t technically exist until it happens, (when it will be the "new"present and therefore not the future :question: ), these firms must by default have empty trailers ■■

Pimpdaddy:
“You’re following one of the best-Jack” #JackRichards

True.

Yup Or the classic ‘the people who care’ when everyone who’s been within a mile of a tuffnells depot can feel the unhappy vibes

Would be interesting to know which road haulage /transport contractor,woke up one morning and thought . . as of tomorrow," we will rebrand ourselves as a logistics company"" :bulb:
(Apologies for the grammer and spolling)

This thread is a logistical nightmare!!

threewheelsonmywagon:
“Logistics without limits”…

Driver’s hours, WTD, Highway Code, etc,etc. Bibbys are exempt all these?

“Logistics at its’ best”…

The first time I saw this one, the “driver” had his mobile phone in his right hand and was texting for all he was worth :unamused:

“Delivering the future today”…

As the future doesn’t technically exist until it happens, (when it will be the "new"present and therefore not the future :question: ), these firms must by default have empty trailers ■■

Don’t Bibibibibibys have the occasional “malfunction” as well?

Perhaps we’d all be better off working for Camelot Legoistics instead.

Tomorrow’s service today (hai).

Shame about yesterday’s payments.

Davies International at Southampton had a long wording on the rear of their fridge doors.
I am sure someone can post a photo of it Shady?

toby1234abc:
Davies International at Southampton had a long wording on the rear of their fridge doors.
I am sure someone can post a photo of it Shady?

Supercalibrefrigologisticsexportimportdavies (I think!) :smiley:

martinviking:
I find the wagons with ‘■■■■’ written on them quite funny, don’t know if they are ‘Crap’ to work for or just ‘Crap’ at doing deliveries !

This is actually making me smile as well, but this unfortunate name came from the owner’s of the company names combination :slight_smile:

I noticed this as well some time ago.

What also brought my attention is that many companies claim to be “first” “best” “glasgow’s favourite” “world famous” etc…

It’s really makes me laugh when I see some shaddy burger van in littered industrial estate with a big proud name of “world famous burgers” or falling down shed with a little birch trees growing on the roof with a hand painted sign “Glasgow’s Bathroom Centre” etc… This seems to be very British thing, as in Europe if someone claims to be “first” or “best” it usually gives a small asterix and there is explained “according to the research conducted by…” or “voted by the customers in some magazine’s poll” etc…

Of course everyone knows that you can’t trust these sources they provide, but at least they try to back their claim with something :slight_smile:

Massey Wilcox.Fifty years of getting it there on time.

merc0447:
Measurably the best?

That’s being phased out our new one is “Adding value down the line”.

The Ice Co in Newark have funny slogan on trailers

Cooler than a penguin’s pecker
Cooler than a North Pole Dancer
Cooler than Eskimo’s flip flop
there are some more but cant remember them

Carryfast:- Collecting tomorrows deliveries today…

bald bloke:

merc0447:
Measurably the best?

That’s being phased out our new one is “Adding value down the line”.

Sounds like a ad for decent, clean crap you can inject without getting hep or aids. :unamused:

“We cut with finiest AnalaR Calcium Carbonate rather than brick dust, battery corrosion, and blackboard chalk.”