What happened to the CPC training thread?

Saw a thread this morning about changes to the way DCPC is administered. Had notifications that there’s been replies but now it won’t load.
What’s happened to it?

m1cks:
Saw a thread this morning about changes to the way DCPC is administered. Had notifications that there’s been replies but now it won’t load.
What’s happened to it?

HI m1cks,

I moved it out of sight for breach of forum rule #5 as noticed by Héraultais above.

When one of the Mod/Admin Team removes a post from view, there’s usually a replacement post to say why, which starts with “RE:” and the title of the post that’s been moved. If you click that, then you’ll usually see a reason given for the move.

Sometimes, a post gets moved to a more appropriate forum (like I’ve just done with this one cos you posted it in Bully’s Bar) for discussion/explanation.

If you have a question like this to do with a ‘feedback’ subject, then it’s generally best to put it in this forum.

dieseldave:

m1cks:
What’s happened to it?

HI m1cks,

I moved it out of sight for breach of forum rule #5 as noticed by Héraultais above.

When one of the Mod/Admin Team removes a post from view, there’s usually a replacement post to say why, which starts with “RE:” and the title of the post that’s been moved. If you click that, then you’ll usually see a reason given for the move.

Sometimes, a post gets moved to a more appropriate forum (like I’ve just done with this one cos you posted it in Bully’s Bar) for discussion/explanation.

If you have a question like this to do with a ‘feedback’ subject, then it’s generally best to put it in this forum.

It wasn’t a feedback suggestion, it was merely because I had received notifications that there were additional posts but when trying to load the thread it just came up with website error (possibly because on Tapatalk not a desktop PC)
It was in bully’s as that seemed the most appropriate place to ask the question.

m1cks:
… It was in bully’s as that seemed the most appropriate place to ask the question.

Hi m1cks,

Bully’s Bar is for jokes, funny things and other off-topic stuff really, but if you’re not used to coming to this feedback forum to ask questions or find answers to why something does/doesn’t happen or doesn’t work on TN, then my explanation might have fallen short… sorry!!

This feedback forum is meant for any questions or suggestions about TN as a whole, and is the best place to ask why something appears to have moved or doesn’t work etc.