What agency

Whats the best agency to use in the portsmouth / southampton area for containers ( tramping) … thanks

The only agency i know of that does contianer stuff is Driver Hire. there staff are reali friendly and have always done me good in the past.02380 678088 is there southampton number, portsmouth number is 02392 200666.
Happy hunting :sunglasses:

mosiman007:
The only agency i know of that does contianer stuff is Driver Hire. there staff are reali friendly and have always done me good in the past.02380 678088 is there southampton number, portsmouth number is 02392 200666.
Happy hunting :sunglasses:

thanks

You have a PM

tonka236:
You have a PM

Hi Tonka,
I would appreciate it if you could PM me too, as I would be interested in details of an agency in that area.

Many thanks

Done and done mate :wink: :wink:

simonjdig:
Whats the best agency to use in the portsmouth / southampton area for containers ( tramping) … thanks

NONE ! … Agency’s are the curse of the transport industry, providing compnies with temp drivers on crap pay and saving that company from taking on full time employee’s with rights that go with the job.
If every agency driver demanded 40 hours minimum pay regardless of work available or not, full sick pay and holiday pay it would teach the greedy gits that run them a lesson.

I phoned best connection in portsmouth and told them i wanted tramping on containers , i was told im to fussy and to think of a carer change , doesnt she understand tramping is a way of life not a job

Pat Hasler:

simonjdig:

NONE ! … Agency’s are the curse of the transport industry, providing compnies with temp drivers on crap pay and saving that company from taking on full time employee’s with rights that go with the job.
If every agency driver demanded 40 hours minimum pay regardless of work available or not, full sick pay and holiday pay it would teach the greedy gits that run them a lesson.

Totally agree. Arent they changing the rules soon though, ie have to pay holidays etc?