West Wilts/East Somerset Companys?

OK So I’m not specifically after a job nor desperate for one fortunately but I just wondered who was around this area and/or new of any transport companies who are looking for drivers.

There are plenty of big companies and smaller affairs to boot and I have seen most about on my travels. The work undertaken varies greatly down here what with the quarries, dairys, creamerys, block plants, army, RDC’s, parcelfrieght, grain stores, cattle and so on.

Just interested to hear what is about, good outfits to approach, you know. PM if you don’t want to post publicly.

Thanks in advance, NRT.

AJ Brunt in near Frome.
Massey Wilcox at Chilcompton.
Arla dairies at Frome.
Bailey Employment services at Melksham.
Peter Green at Evercreech.
JF Pearce near Shepton, brick work on artics and wagon and drags.
Framptons transport services at Shepton.
Weeks transport at Frome.
Ross Garrett at Frome.
Wrings at Bristol.
Gregorys at Cullompton and North Tawton Devon.
Vital pet products Devon.
Westfield at Truro.
Rygor transport at Westbury.

If you got adr give srcl (frome)a bell

toby1234abc:
AJ Brunt in near Frome.
Massey Wilcox at Chilcompton.
Arla dairies at Frome.
Bailey Employment services at Melksham.
Peter Green at Evercreech.
JF Pearce near Shepton, brick work on artics and wagon and drags.
Framptons transport services at Shepton.
Weeks transport at Frome.
Ross Garrett at Frome.
Wrings at Bristol.
Gregorys at Cullompton and North Tawton Devon.
Vital pet products Devon.
Westfield at Truro.
Rygor transport at Westbury.

Like I said, see’em all about!!

NiceRoadTrucker:
OK So I’m not specifically after a job nor desperate for one fortunately but I just wondered who was around this area and/or new of any transport companies who are looking for drivers.

There are plenty of big companies and smaller affairs to boot and I have seen most about on my travels. The work undertaken varies greatly down here what with the quarries, dairys, creamerys, block plants, army, RDC’s, parcelfrieght, grain stores, cattle and so on.

Just interested to hear what is about, good outfits to approach, you know. PM if you don’t want to post publicly.

Thanks in advance, NRT.

Just a friendly bump incase anyone had missed the above.

So, still no past or present drivers from the already mentioned firms, or unmentioned firms in this area■■?

So, still no past or present drivers from the already mentioned firms, or unmentioned firms in this area■■?

P J Gunning Haulage in Castle Cary
Andrew Hopkins Concrete Castle Cary
Hopkins Concrete Wincanton
R T Foster Haulage Wincanton
Minster Tippers Ilminster

Hope that helps

BB

LGV CE DRIVERS - CULLOMPTON

RELEASE 1/9/13

• VACANCIES*

LGV CE DRIVERS - DAY & NIGHT

NORTH TAWTON TRANSPORT

BASED AT CULLOMPTON

We currently have vacancies for LGV CE Drivers Day and Night working on our trunking network in and out of the South West.

You will be working a 48 hour week with over-time required in order to fulfil our contractual agreements. The night requirement will be starting work on a Sunday night and finishing on a Thursday; the day operation will be Monday to Friday.

A competitive wage is offered along with a contributory company pension, uniform and weekly pay.

A minimum requirement for these vacancies is a Large Goods Vehicle (LGV) Licence, category CE.

CLOSING DATE: Tuesday 10 September 2013

APPLY HERE