Well it broke the mundane trip back to base up…

….being diverted down a country lane not really designed for HGV’s. The A47 had been closed both ways just south of Norwich. I’m assuming it was to do with a fallen tree etc as a HAISU had coned off the exit from the roundabout not the police and as I was going round and subsequently off the roundabout a turning early down this country road :open_mouth: I saw they let through a massive wood chipper with all its lights flashing…

All was going well as I gingerly followed the “diverted traffic” signs till another truck came the other way, one of many as this road was now the A47 :exclamation: :exclamation: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

If the little bridge we all went over wasn’t a weak bridge before then it sure will be after today :exclamation: :exclamation: :laughing:

And then hit standing traffic as other trucks tried to squeeze past cars without disappearing down a ditch :exclamation: .

It broke the journey up at least

did anybody else get stuck down here :question:

when it gets tight like that I hate the way car drivers just stop and expect you to squeeze past them rather than the other way around :angry: