WELL DONE RIKKI

Well done Rikki, you’ve apparently rattled the cage of the RHA’s Roger King. Nice of him to let us know that our man gets taken notice of. :sunglasses:

I guess thats you off his xmas card list! Oh well :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

MR VAIN:
Well done Rikki, you’ve apparently rattled the cage of the RHA’s Roger King. Nice of him to let us know that our man gets taken notice of. :sunglasses:

I guess thats you off his xmas card list! Oh well :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Where is the link Rob?

It’s in this weeks Commercial Motor - Mr King has written in having a moan about Rikki. All he can manage in terms of a rebuttal is that the RHA “values its employees more than the drivers do themselves”

Make what you will of that!

Paul

repton:
It’s in this weeks Commercial Motor - Mr King has written in having a moan about Rikki. All he can manage in terms of a rebuttal is that the RHA “values its employees more than the drivers do themselves”

Paul

In other words - ‘We know better than you’

well they all defecate in the same pot and then smear it over their mates in a congratulatory manner.

I will go and get my CM from the newsagent :wink:

repton:

Paul

Surely what Roger king is saying is the RHA values itself more than drivers do… at least he’s right in this case.

Wheel Nut:

MR VAIN:

Where is the link Rob?

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=38699