Weird photo i found

what country is this reged to in old livery?

Belgium.

Thinks that’s a Belgian reg’d motor, do Stobart’s still have an operating Centre in Belgium? Funny that it’s still in the old livery
thought that it was long gone. :question:
Anyone know anymore :question:

Regards
Dave Penn;

Ahh right,
yeah i would like to know more that is a recent picture aswel i stole off lorryspotting, they where on about how usual it is for pulling that type of trailer or somthing

yes they do still operate out of Lokeren in Belguim, that truck pictured is now long gone as are the other belguim plated volvos ( note the one pictured is RHD, i think it was based in the UK as well ), the old volvos were replaced by Man TGA XXL Cab on UK plates but are LHD.

HTH

sam

phantom309:
yes they do still operate out of Lokeren in Belguim, that truck pictured is now long gone as are the other belguim plated volvos ( note the one pictured is RHD, i think it was based in the UK as well ), the old volvos were replaced by Man TGA XXL Cab on UK plates but are LHD.

HTH

sam

Well it’s a recent picture with in the month off lorryspotting…
But if you say so :grimacing:

That truck above was:
Pictured on 22/08/2006 on the M6, Rugby.
Photo courtesy of and copyrighted to Adrian Portlock.

The info was taken from lorryspotting.com

was noted as WFU on 23/04/2007

sam

phantom309:
That truck above was:
Pictured on 22/08/2006 on the M6, Rugby.
Photo courtesy of and copyrighted to Adrian Portlock.

The info was taken from lorryspotting.com

was noted as WFU on 23/04/2007

sam

My bad :blush:
But on lorryspotting all i got was
Eddie Stobart run a fleet of vehicles with the most modern and state of the art trailers that you are ever likely to see. Imagine my surprise when this photo was submitted to me for inclusion, a mono axle curtainside trailer surely not. Photo courtesy of and copyrighted to Adrian Portlock.

That Trailer the Volvo was pulling is/was at tesco trailer stobarts are always pulling trailers for em

HTH

sam

Yeah, but im sure that is a recent pic how did you access more information to find when it was taken as thats in last months news?
and if it was taken 2006 then surely they woudn’t publish it

hi joshh

davidsnonrailwaypics.fotopic.net/p13634893.html

have a look here

delboytwo:
hi joshh

davidsnonrailwaypics.fotopic.net/p13634893.html

have a look here

Mmm, cheers for that.
That was taken in 05 so god knows lol

lorryspotting do sometimes tend to use past pictures in their latest news, dont ask me why though

sam

internationals started pulling for tesco’s around christmas 2005 to help with the workload stobarts had took on. you would see maybe a dozen of them at chesterfield or fastway waiting for trailers to be loaded.

Joshh:
Yeah, but im sure that is a recent pic how did you access more information to find when it was taken as thats in last months news?
and if it was taken 2006 then surely they woudn’t publish it

You have to pay the Membership fee to get access to their database

TC

I was always being photographed in my old ERF EC11, not so much in my borrowed ECX. Do the people on the bridges with the notepads, binoculars and cameras post their pics on this lorryspotting website? If so how can I find out?

Lankytim:
I was always being photographed in my old ERF EC11, not so much in my borrowed ECX. Do the people on the bridges with the notepads, binoculars and cameras post their pics on this lorryspotting website? If so how can I find out?

It’s fascinating hobby for me. About a month ago I stopped on some services for pee with my agency Coop lorry, and some guy was so excited “O my God!!! AOV!!! I do not have picture of that one yet!!!” And there is a lot of identical lorries in Harthill depot…

I can understand collecting pics of various lorries, but collecting pics of identical lorries has to be boring… :S

just being looking through DAVIDSnonrailway photos
and most appear to be taken by girls and not Davids :smiley:

I assume you contacted Adrian Portlock to ask permission to use his picture (note the “Photo courtesy of and copyrighted to Adrian Portlock”)

Sorry to moan, but I have had my photos stolen before. All it takes is a simple e-mail.

NB