Weekly working hours

ROG:

the maoster:

Immigrant:
Dont forget that a Week is from Monday 00.01 to Sunday 23.59
So if you work from Wednesday till Monday you need to keep an Eye on Working Time Monday 00.01 to Sunday 23.59

Bollox, and I’m not even gonna explain to you why!

maoster is generally correct - the max 60 working ( not shift ) hours are between any two sunday midnights

That should be Monday midnights, as midnight (00:00) is the start of the day, not the end of it.

kevin0410:

ROG:
maoster is generally correct - the max 60 working ( not shift ) hours are between any two sunday midnights

That should be Monday midnights, as midnight (00:00) is the start of the day, not the end of it.

I think you’ll find that midnight is generally regarded as both the start and end of a day, it’s the exact time one day changes to another and has no unique affiliation to either day.

tachograph:

kevin0410:

ROG:

I think you’ll find that midnight is generally regarded as both the start and end of a day, it’s the exact time one day changes to another and has no unique affiliation to either day.

Strictly speaking you’re correct but in this context where midnight IS being used to define an actual time, midnight is recognised as the start of the day.